Need more people for the Gaydon meet

• gaydon

hi there mate

full marks to you for your determination to make this thing happen, i am going to make the trip up from cornwall so if any members in the south west are likewise, why not show your interest and maybe suggest meet points along the M5 so we could arrive in warickshire in convoy

all the best steve

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• gaydon

come you guys

you can see what were trying to acheive, cause iam coming up from deepest rainy west country it would be cool if you other inmates express your intentions re this event only 3-4 weeks to go so possibly we may get a head count any day,!!!!!.

how about it peter in penzance& snitz in launceston it would be great to hear from you and any others who are looking in

steve

• Gaydon

Hi Guys,

I have been talking with Jud @ 8-fest.com about the role of organiser for this event and have decided to take over from Alasdair. You will have to bare with me until I know more about what I am doing....

Steve P. I am driving up the day before (21st) and finding a Hotel (With a Bar) I will look into the hotel situation and let you all know what I find..

I really hope we can generate some enthusiasm for this meet and show the rest of the beemer community what we are made of...

It will truly be a memorable time if we can pull a good collection of cars together...

All the best

• Well done schnitz!
    We needed somebody to do the organisation for this event. I would have loved to have done it but I do not have the time to do it by my self.
    If you need any help please feel free to mail me.

People need to register at 8-fest.com so we get an idea of attendance.

Tee

tristanward.co.uk
    tee@tristanward.co.uk

• Gaydon

Hi Schnitz,

I normally have to work every weekend, but that weekend is booked off!
    I will be staying on the saturday night at the Days Inn motel on the M40.

Will most certainley be there on the sunday!!!!!

There was talk of us having an "840 parking area", will that still be happening do you know?

Any arrangements on meeting up inside or outside the event?

I'm travelling up from Worthig if anyone else wishes to run with me.

Regards 8)

• shame you could not make it

peter hello mate i dont mind meeting up, call me on 079761 86868 and i can pop up &tell you what you missed, no the bonnet still hasnt come,!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it is definatly a sore point at the moment, the guy wont return my calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,bastard. speak to you soon.

steve

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!