Is Philipe Bruile a conman?

• I have sent messages to this man on multiple occasions without any reply.

The state of disrepair of his beloved site suggests he has done a runner with the money! Luckily he didn't get mine.

Pity that he has lost interest. Its a good site just needing a few things tweeked so we can login and stay logged in. The 'log me in automatically' feature has not worked since I have been visiting the site and more of my posts dont get on the do get on.

Anyone know where this bugger is?

Theo

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• Our beloved webmaster....

He got my money....

My profile does not even show up on the uk members list...

What to do?

Who has access to the site root... Philipe only I think...

I honestly think yhis site will die unless somebody takes it over....

• hello,

My name is Philippe, but i'm not the right one.
    The one that you are locking for !
    I know the real Philippe Brulé , he 's a smart and true 8's série lover !

This site is his own business ! and every boby can apprerciate his wonderfull job !

Philippe is still a student (pharmacie ''in french'') and for my point of view he is busy with exams!
    Keep quit and correct with him !

Philippe GEGOU (AMETHYST)
    BMW Club Serie 8 France
    E31 850 CI 1998 / X3 Drive 30e 2022 / I8 2017 / I3S 2020 / E30 cab 1992

• Philipe Bruile

Thanks for the thoughts guys.

I really don't care if this guy is studying to be a friggin brain surgeon by day and a rocket scientist by night. I run 3 businesses but I make a point of doing what I say I am going to do, without any bullshit excuses.

How long does it take to answer an email or post a note telling those who's money he made time to bank that he will get to them when time allows?

And how about fixing the problems associated with postings and getting logged in let alone staying logged in. I'll bet I can still give him my money ok.

Don't defend this prick! If he is in business he has an obligation to his paying customers and that is to deliver what he promises.

I'm not sure about France but in most countries where I do business there are laws that protect consumers. Maybe someone in France, that cares, can look into that.

And if it turns out that I am wrong about this man then I will offer a public apology but till he delivers he remains, regardless, a prick!

Theo

THEO HOFFS
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• Like I said, I might be wrong and I wish Mr Bruille would make me eat humble pie. Even just telling me to pull my head in would suffice but I don't see or hear anything.

This is a ripper website and he has obviously spent a lot of time planning and building it to where it is. It contains easy to access (most of the time) to very helpfull postings from so many of you dedicated readers and members.

Don't give up guys, just dont give money. Keep the contributions with your experiences, comments and photos coming, above all, if you see something of interest respond and if you see something contrary to your own experince, post it.

We are all lovers of a really unique machine and we can draw on each others experiences, if we would all share them.

Don't be shy guys, lets hear it!
    Theo

THEO HOFFS
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• Responses

Personally, I had a problem with my password. It was fixed within a day. Ok, I don't appear on the members list but what the heck.

Last year, when Philipe was running this site for free, he was putting a lot of effort into getting it the way he wanted it. You see that for yourself.

My personal view is, for 20 euro's pa (nothing in comparison to the cost of running my 8 series) I'm willing to contribute towards this site becoming a real portal for the 8. There is competition. So if this site starts to wear thin, then Philipe will lose out and we'll all go elsewhere.

These sorts of sites are everywhere. You can buy the framework, tailor it and simply let it run itself. But when it comes to maintaining your user base - believe me you've got to be hot on it.

So lets see shall we - especially when the exams are out of the way!

• Zitat von davidmiller

My auto login works ok. Have you enabled cookies on your browser?

You've lost me now! What the feck are cookies?
    I have heard of them but do not know what they are.

My auto login works on other sites.

• ClubE31.Com Stewardship Concerns

All;

I have an email into Philippe (and potentially a phone call coming as well) to see if there's anything I can do. As many of you know, we in America assisted Philippe in getting ClubE31.Net back on line using a hosting company in the states. I've offered to help him maintain this site while he's busy with school....because I agree with everyone....there's a maintenance problem here.

Cheers,

• Whilst a lot of what is said is true, i will jump to his defence as best i can as i feel i should :?

He did put a lot of time into it and i know his girlfriend was ill etc so maybe give it a little time and see what happens...

As i have said elsewhere on the site, i WILL take over the running of the site if he wants me to but at the moment, as far as i know, Phillippe is the ONLY person with root access to this forum/site.

If i am wrong and he has done a runner with the money then we can batter him :wink:

If anyone has any views they feel they should like to air then please do not hesitate to PM me and i shall willingly put them in this thread for all to see - anonymously of course :P

I will also make this thread a sticky thread in the hope a certain person will take some notice and do something about it.

Regards

Alex

• Alex hi,
    I am the fellow who posted the opening question due to my frustration after having sent several email that have been ignored.

I agree that he should be given some time to redeem himself and I;m sure he will. Its just a pity that people have given him money on the belief that they were paying for a service that has been suspended and that he has not even made the time to post a please be patient.

Being busy with study is no excuse in fact its B.S. How long does it take to reply to an email or ask someone else to do so?

Theo

• Well we have had our say, i shall forward the thread to him in an email.

I believe we have the power to keep on top of this forum so lets not let it slip. 8)

Believe me, i am as irritated as you matey.

• If you don`t trust the situation, you better get all the e-mail adresses of the members who paid him, so you can contact eachother before the forum is down!!!!!! :twisted::twisted:

Regards Heavy,

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!