2004-08-22 - UK - Gaydon Meeting

• :P
    Well every one i know you will all like to thanh Alex for his work at Gaydon this Sunday. I would hope you all got home ok and are in fine heart after the 30 8 series to attend Can we all push to get an 8 series register going as i think we have all the attributes to be very succesfull. I would like to thank you all for being a very freindly bunch and it can only go from strenght to strenth in the future. Oh ans Steve if you want to sell your exhaust i am only willing to take it off your hands if the price is right you know what i mean. Once again it was a great day long may it cotinue

Phil Ptreston Rugby

• gaydon

dear all & especially alex, thanks for being bothered to make to day a great experience for all of us virgin show attendees.

many new mates & such a friendly bunch ,PHIL i will contact you mid week
    re exhaust as soon as i have a qoute on my looney idea of a bespoke system, hope to meet again soon ish maybe at the newly formed e31 registar meet ????

cheers all steve p

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Totally agree guys, great day. Nice to put some faces to the names.

A big thanks to Alex for sorting the day out!

I will put some pics on here later that I took today.

We need to organize an 8 series meet soon where we can take some pics of all the 8's together in some "scenic" places. I will try to get Paul "Miricle" to come along to keek them all looking mint!!, my take some persuading.

Also nice to hit the speed limiter on the way up the M40 this morning, without being caught :lol:

Tee

• Thought the meeting was excellent. I was parked with 5 other 8's in the car park outside due to our late arrival. I wonder if this puts your number 30 up another 5.
    I have to say for my first visit to a BMW meet I was disapointed with the lack of "8" parts and books available.
    I look forward to the next one though.

• Really wish I could have been there with Rommel!

Paul (Miracle Valeting) is going to do the Zymol/detailing thing on him next week, ahead of his photo shoot for Total BMW the following week. Will make sure to take some extra pics while he's all nice and shiny...

Mark

Rommel - Techno Violet 840Ci Sport, 18in Alpina wheels, Alcon brakes, Schnitzer springs, Dinan anti-roll bars
    Lucie - Madeiraviolett Alpina B8 4.6 Touring no.14

"Rommel" - 1999 BMW 840Ci(A) Sport Individual - Alpina wheels, Alcon brakes, ACS/Dinan suspension
    "The Beast" - 2005 BMW-Alpina B5 Touring #007 - Malachite Green

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!