FAO Steve Parkes & Peter West

• Where abouts in Cornwall are you guys? The wife and I take holidays every year in Polzeath and I'm hoping to move down somewhere near Wadebridge one day, house prices permitting. 8)

John Parker.

Cheers,

John.

E. Yorkshire, UK

K8PPL 1993 850Ci

• hi yer john.

i live a hayle about 4 miles from st ives, 9 miles penzance& 8 miles from peter up the road in camborne.

we've also got alex aka SNITZ850 on the boundary in a village near launceston.

house prices? who knows eh.

are you doing any bmer shows? ie donnington next weekend

hope to see you around soon steve

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Hi Steve, no I've not planned to go to Donington although it's a lot closer to me than you guys; must give it some serious thought. Have been there a couple or three times in the recent past for the Ford RS Owners National Days as I am a member of the RSOC.
    Must say I envy you all living down there in the best part of the country!
    Any of you surf??? 8)

John.

Cheers,

John.

E. Yorkshire, UK

K8PPL 1993 850Ci

• john, there are many obvious pluses living in extremities of the south west

but many negatives as well such as travelling to see FOREST in nottingham

travelling 300 miles to catch a plane.

travelling 270 miles to donnington etc etc.

just as well we've got the right car for the job!

• Hiya
    sorry i've been out of touch. Had the car in for accident damage repair, took longer than expected. had a 316 estate courtesy car during that time and was too embarrassed to log on.

I've got her back now, looks stunning. had the spoiler fitted too.

John, if you do come down, lets all 3 meet up. There are quite a few 8s in Cornwall these days, there's another one in Camborne, one in redruth, 2 in Penryn/Falmouth, one in St Ives as wall as me and Steve.

We should get a Cornwall E31 club going!

Pete

• Peter, LOL about the 316!!! Schnitz850, whereabouts near Lanson are you? I have relations (farmers) near Callington.
    Don't think we'll be moving down as we now have a grand-daughter to help with but will still be down for hols at Polzeath. Were down last September and saw the dolphins again in the Camel estuary. Will let you all know when we're down this year then perhaps we could meet up for a pub lunch or whatever; how does that grab you???

John Parker. :wink:

Cheers,

John.

E. Yorkshire, UK

K8PPL 1993 850Ci

• Hey Steve, Schnitz, Beame& Westy.

what are you all doing next Monday night? Ive organised a couple of the local larrikins for dinner. A 94 840 wiith 70klm a 850 and me in my red 840.

First off to an Indian restauarant then off to the whatzit club to watch a few musos jaming! Should be a hoot.

The address is Saffron House, 25 Main st Tecoma, Melbourne. Victoria. Australia.

See you at 7 then?
    Theo

PS Steve, money coming soon as I get a breather

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• Hi all!
    Recently checked e mails whilst on holiday in Antigua (its a tough life!)
    Sounds a great idea for a meeting amongst us south west guys and I will
    keep an eye on the mail to see what develops. Count me in because Im definately up for it.
    A few recent modifications to show you all .
    Thats all for now, Ill return to the sun which is calling me and maybe a cold beer or two.

Regards,
    Steve.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!