New M6 Release

• from the EVOLUTION magazine receievd today from my local BMW stealer.

.....the new M6 is arriving late this year to Doncaster BMW. Jessica Lorenzi reports on this racehorse in the BMW stable.

BMW's world renowned performance division, M Gmbh, has unveiled the striking new BMW M6, whichn is set to raise the bar for the ultra high performance and luxury market worldwide.The M6 encompassesall the eyey opening characteristics if the past with no expense spared, fitting all the lateset and most sophisticated innovations to produce the most most performance-enhanced M6 to date. With the same 5.0 litre V10 engine found in the soon to be relaesed M5, the new M6 is the most dynamic and sporting rendition of the 6 series luxury Coupe yet.

The powerful V10 seven speed SMG transmission comprises a 5.0 litre light alloy engine which delievers a robust 373kW and 520 Nm of torque. Then M6's muscular prowess enables its purring nature to freely satisfy 8000rpm and beyond! Adding to the mix is the adjustable suspension designed for the ultimate in sporting performance encasedin the M6's sleek, modernand distinctive body, creating an unrivalled and intensely desirable sporting machine that delivers the maximum in driving adrenaline.
    there is no compromise in comfort in the M6, with design that easily seats 4 adults and gives a sense of practicality for the discerning sports enthusiast.. Distinctand typically M designed, its body modifications distinguish the M6 visually from the from itsm 645 relative. The most prominent visual feature on the M6 is the striking front air dam, to aid in yielding the v10 with additonal air for cooling the engine, whilst cooling the brakes aqt the same time. An addition to thr M6's intelligence is the utilisation of a carbon fibre roof to reduce the overall weight f the car, as well as lowering the cars centre of gravity and optimising acceleration and braking. All distinctive innovations toward drive handling confidently lay down the calim that the new BMW M6 is truly in a class odf its own.

The new M6delievrs remarkable acceleration and achieves speed ranges previously resereved for purebred racing cars..Reaching 0-100 klm/hr in just 4.6 seconds, and 0-200 in about 14 seconds, the M6's status of a powerful sports Supercaris proven with its 8 minute run around Nurburgring Race Tracks Norther Circuit. The variable, speed sensing M Differential lock creaqtes superiro stability and optimum traction ensure smooth and powerful movement of the car at all times and under all conditions, especially around a bend. The highly exclusive BMW M6 is sure to be the most sought after super Coupe of 2005!

Well, there you have it! I cannot show you a photo but for those who might get a liitle excited I'm sure you will find your own Photos.
    Me, well I guess if had had the chaff to be able to own one I would but I have the feeling that my E31 will still be in my shed if and when this new thing arrived

Theo

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• No thanks

It may well be quick, but never have i seen such a big fat ugly bastard since John Prescot !!

I guess in 4 yrs from now the masses will be buying them for around the 25k mark, but i for one will still be polishing the 8 and receiving all the acolades that we guys love to hear.

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• i adore my 850 but to be honest new m6 is real a beast. And the color is same with my 8 :)). Nevertheless i find the new m6 does carry the same sprit with our 8's but maybe not the looks.

• Deadholy

Most beast's i know are dead UGLY,Chris Bangel and his team should be locked up in a 8 x 8 room and made to watch video's of how the E30 &E31 & E34 were conceived< then spare a thought for the poor basterds @ M power who have given this bastardo of a car a power plant worthy of the marque.

With this wanker at the helm of BMW design we all should fear for the future,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• My thought on the "Unusual" new BMW designs is that I can't afford them now anyway. And when they have finally become affordable my retired lifestyle won't stretch far enough to fit them in either.

Remember that the first years depreciation on a new 745/760 would buy a really nice late 840 or 850 now.

I guess that I am stuck just driving these old 8's till I can't drive anymore :D

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!