Welcome new members!

• technically I am not a new member I have been trying to register for over a year now but its never worked. I have left a few posts in the past under others users names I was the one who was doing the engine swap in an 850. my car had 192,000 miles on it when i bought it and at 200,000 the piston rings wnt out on cylinders 1-3 so I decided to intsalle a brande new engine. I got the performance engine from http://www.bavengine.com I also installed a new torque convertor and tranny. so the drivetrain now has 0 miles on it ill be finished this weekend and then I will start the break in period(thats gonna suck, no full throttle). right now I am starting on the resoration of the interior hence my earlier seat problem post. new seats.OBC,headliner, speakers, and dash. then its onto the paintwork in just gonna do some touchups here and there and then give the car a new clearcoat.
    BTW:my car is a 1991 850ia alpinewhite II

• Oh yeah I forgot about me. I am 18 i live in the US im in spartanburg, south carolina only five miles from the BMW plant. I love cars especially BMW buy I also own a 1963 chevrolet c-10 with a 650HP 355. and I am currently in the market for a 850CSI 95-97 or an e36 m3 95-98.

• Greetings.

I have a '91 6-speed 850, for less than a month now.
    I bought it in Germany. One previous owner only.

I'm working burreaucracy for now (registring the
    car here in Portugal)... I have plans to start working
    (and driving) the car: changing oil, sparks, cleaning
    oil sump and oil pump, checking banjos, gearbox and
    differencial oil change... for now.

BTW: I've joined gold membership, but can't
    acess the on-line manual??

So, lost money. :( I wonder where can we find
    the manual...?

Regards.

'91 850 6-speed 172.000 km

• BTW, I have some experience in working my motorcycles,
    car and motorglider. I know a friend of mine mechanic
    who can do *a lot* of work without manuals but I'm not
    that experienced nor professional like him... I've been working
    deeply my motorglider, without repair manual, and I did
    an error which could have had serious consequences :oops:
    so... anyone knows if there are Clymer or Haynes or ? manuals
    for the 850??

Regards.

-AM

• The Bently for the E32 covers the drive train.

Electrical is similar to the E32 but not the same past the engine management.

The other books for the E32 are pretty much worthless and there are no direct E31 books :(

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• Hi, I'm a new member from Italy, I own a 1990 850i, which is simply great! I bought the car manual from the web site: http://www.books4cars.com/
    Both the owner manual and officine guide are available.
    Regards

Alessandro

• Looking information about BMW 8

Hi,

I am very happy that I found this web. Its best web for BMW 8.

I am big fan of this car. I need information where in UK I can buy good BMW 8. I very want to get this car because for me its most gorgeous car in a world.

As well which car is best from BMW 8? I just began to interesting in this cars.

If any have information please help me or get back to my email.

Adress: stasiukas22@gmail.com

I look forward to get back from U soon.

Best regards,
    Deen

• Hi,

I'm relatively new here, I've been looking to buy an 8 for about a year now. So, I've also been keeping an eye on this site. And it's a great site!!!! Now, finally since about 10 days I'm the proud owner of a 1990, 6 speed 850ci. It's a great car, but at first I was terified it would break down on me or that something would happen to it. However, she's earning my trust and I'm loving it more and more. Despite the fact that the drive shaft needs to be looked at (again) and the gear lever is somewhat lose. It makes it sometimes hard to get it in second gear. Other than that, it's a great ride. Just love that roaring v12 engine.

Chears,

Peter

• Hi all

Found the site by accident while searching through for info about the 8 Series

Since I was a kid and first seen these cars I fell in love with them. Now finaly at the age of 31, I am about to buy one :D

I am just waiting for the money from a house sale to come through then I'm on the look out lol

I have driven a few in the past, and I have a real passion for these cars. By the looks of this site, the members on here share the same passion and I'm looking forward to using the iste

• Welcome and we hope you enjoy it here :D

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• Hi All,
    I'm Mike, 32 up in CT and I am acquiring a 1991 850i blk/blk from a family friend next Sat Apr 8th. I've driven it a number of time and can't believe how solid the car is for being 15 yrs old and having near 200K miles on it. I never pushed it until yesterday after I agreed to buy it, holy isht what a rush!!

Anyway, I guess I'll have to split my time between here and VWVortex, I'm a huge watercooled VW MK2 fan too.

If it doesn't make it run better, go faster, handle better don't bother...

• ITS ALL STOCK AS FOR THE WHEELS

Zitat von hallworth1

Hi Craig,
    Welcome aboard. nice looking car,what set up have you got on the front;shocks, springs spacers etc, looks just right (IMO).
    Les

HI THERE LESS I THINK IT IS ALL STOCK EXCEPT FOR THE 17 DINANS
    I HAVE ONLY HAD IT FOR A WEEK & HAVE NOT YET GOT TO CRAWL UNDER AND CHECK IT OUT. IT HAS 100,700 MILES ON IT WITH A FULL TUNE UP ALL FLUIDS & FILTERS CHANGED NEW BRAKES AND ROTORS SENSERS ETC, I PAID 19,900 IT IS A 12 WITH A AUTO 1993 850CI
    THINK IT WAS A GOOD DEAL????? I DID I LOVE THESES CARS
    THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER OWNED A FORIEN CAR. LOL

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!