My car and my speed after chips etc.

• My Babe

So here it is, After ship tuning car goes great... 271 km/h In OBC and about 282km/h in speedometer
    :shock:
    Engine is not so smooth than before performance ship´s, it is little bit agressive in whole powerband; but I like it a lot! It is 44 hp stronger than stock. I have two ship´s from Authrority (USA) and EML ship from German(Fobifus or something)

Upper Strong-Strut is impressive...much less bodyroll in high speed and much shaper cornering.

18" wheels are also new for this summer (AEZ rims)

• Re: My car and my speed after chips etc.

44hp more!! That's stunning!

I am thinking of chip tunning now...

Is your car 850Ci or 850i?

By the way, you have a nice car!

• Hi
    There is no other modifications except hifi system with 12" subwoofer.
    and ofcource that strut

The car is 850 Ci - 1993

Here is my previosly message about performance chips and what happened between different chips:

THESE ARE DYNO TESTED RESULT

Ok, topspeed limiter removed by 3rd chip from Hobifuchs

But there is always but

Stock chips there was 204Kw(277Hp)/5346RPM and torque 395Nm/4125 RPM (But limiter disturb littlebit)

Then Hobifuchs set of chips=197Kw(268Hp)/5649RPM and torque 412Nm/4682RPM ???????? 9hp less than stock and much higher RPM´s(but no Limiter)

then best result from Authoritys 2 DME chips and EML chip from Hobifuchs
    236Kw (321Hp)/ 5712 RPM and torque 417Nm / 4473 RPM!!!!!!!!!!

44Hp and 22Nm gain over stock chips!!!.....and there is no topspeed limiter anymore, it runs bottom of the speedometer; it means over 305Km/H

So I´m happy now

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!