Need good, honest and fair BMW Shop Southern California

• Just trying to find a quality place to take my 1992 850I and have some minor service to it. Dont want to go to the dealers for they will drain my pockets for sure. Can anyone give me any advice on maybe who i can go to down here in so cal? Im in Irvine California pretty much by newport beach, mission viejo, tustin and the surrounding beach cities.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    JP

1992 - 850I
    1989 - Ferrari Testarossa
    2001 - Corvette Z06
    1985 - Corvette 383

• Souther California Independant Shop

I am also having the same problem you have with my 91 850i. It doesn't seem like any quality BMW shops are available that are honest and fair. Would you mind telling me where you have been going to get your vehicle serviced in the past? I'm located in Orange County/ Anaheim, CA

• Good, honest and fair BMW Shop?
    Good luck there because they do not exist?
    Every 8 series owner dreams of finding a good honest mechanic.
    Unfortunately, the truth is that as soon as they see 8 driving into their garage, they start rubbing their hands.
    What worked for me is giving them a call first and get them to give you a quote before you drive in there. If they ask what sort of car is it, i say its a 91 5 series. If its a engine problem, get the parts your self and get them to quote you on labor only.
    Alternatively, buy some tools and do some work your self. I don’t have much time on hand but enjoy every few hours i get to work on my 8 on the weekend.

zoran

• You should search/ask on Roadflys E31 section. Bunch of 8 owners in the area.

There are at least 2 independents that do 8s in that area. Owner of one of the shops has two himself.

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!