e-mail: SportsCarConvert@aol.com
    order line 1-800 776-3136 information (949) 770-3136 fax (949) 770-0815
    http://members.aol.com/SportsCarConvert/index.html
    I JUST GOT TWO FROM MY 850 WOW THEY ARE GREATTHEY BOLT RIGHT ON
    I DID NOT THINK THAT ANYONE STILL MADE STUF FOR THIS CAR
    IT GOSE GREAT WITH MY 3.5 INCH CAT BACK SYSTEM
    THE PRICE IS GOOD TO
    1988-94 850 driver side, part #210.8304 $374.29

1988-94 850 passenger side, part #211.1209 $374.29 IF YOU WNAT TO SEE THEM GO TO MY GALLERY

• Brilliant...whats the sound difference?

Thanks allot - can you describe the difference in sound these CATS ma :shock: ke? :roll:

Richard
    840 Ci Individual
    1995 factory CSi sport kit
    Ferrari 599 GT Red
    Hong Kong

• Hi

CAPS LOCK OFF PLEASE!

If you are going to Promote something that loud and all in CAPS you sound like you have a financial interest. If so please don't post what sounds like an advertisement anywhere but in the Classified / For Sale section.

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• HE DUDE I AM DOING YOU A FAVOR
    I BROKE MY ASS FOR TWO YEARS TRYING TO FIND A PLACE THAT MAKES CUSTOM BOLT ON HI FLOW CATS FOR THIS RARE 850.
    SHARING MY HAPPINESS WITH THE REST OF THE CLUB. YOU BET
    I AM GOING TO PROMOTE A GOOD THING, THE PRICE IS GREAT TO
    LESS THEN FACTORY. AND DONT WORRY ABOUT GETTING SCAMED. THIS GUY IS GREAT HIS SATISFACTION GARRENY IS THIS, YOU GET THE PRODUCT YOU PUT IT ON IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH IT SENDT IT BACK FOR FULL REFUND CANT GET ANY BETTER THEN THAT

AND I LOVE CAPS GET USED TO IT :twisted:
    PS FIND SOMETHING POSITIVE AND GOOD TO POST
    THAT HELPS US 850 OWNERS IMPROVE OUR RIDES.
    COMMENTING ON CAPS AND WHY I POST USEFULL INFORMATION DOSENT MAKE OUR CARS RUN ANY BETTER, HEY DO YOU REALLY HAVE AN 850 OR JUST DREAM YOU DID

PS JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE XWIFE SORRY FOR THE HOSTLE TONE

• sir - i find your response to a reasonable and valid request to be quite rude, inflamatory, and out of order.

sorry, i too am in a mood tonight, so i am going to provide my analysis of the post...if i get booted from this board because of my candor, i'll accept that consequence for calling this as i saw it.

Zitat von jdgavrity

HE DUDE I AM DOING YOU A FAVOR

-
    few on this board can take credit for more favors, direct or indirect than Terry. doing one's homework and research on this board is Step 1. (btw~ did you mean "hey" instead of "he"?)

Zitat von jdgavrity

I BROKE MY ASS FOR TWO YEARS TRYING TO FIND A PLACE THAT MAKES CUSTOM BOLT ON HI FLOW CATS FOR THIS RARE 850.

- it is commendable of you to have invested such time and effort as you describe, nevertheless, it's not a good excuse for the "all caps thang". also, by all normal comparrissons, all 850s are rare.

Zitat von jdgavrity

YOU BET I AM GOING TO PROMOTE A GOOD THING, THE PRICE IS GREAT TO LESS THEN FACTORY.

- i'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that the second instance of "to" in this sentance was meant to be a "too". as to the "factory" reference, do you mean "list price"? i just can't picture a big ass factory bellowing smoke and full of OSHA violations mass producing these items.

Zitat von jdgavrity

AND DONT WORRY ABOUT GETTING SCAMED.

- you are not supposed to start a sentance with "and". also, is "scamed" pronounced (SKAY - md)?

Zitat von jdgavrity

THIS GUY IS GREAT HIS SATISFACTION GARRENY IS THIS, YOU GET THE PRODUCT YOU PUT IT ON IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH IT SENDT IT BACK FOR FULL REFUND CANT GET ANY BETTER THEN THAT

- Mother of Jesus! I can't even justify the time it would take to comment on that line! Question: is "THIS GUY" you, by any chance?

Zitat von jdgavrity

AND I LOVE CAPS GET USED TO IT :twisted:

- you and me, we have something in common - we're NOOBs to the board. have some respect and don't command a senior contributor to "get used to" something. that's just rude.

Zitat von jdgavrity

PS FIND SOMETHING POSITIVE AND GOOD TO POST
    THAT HELPS US 850 OWNERS IMPROVE OUR RIDES.
    COMMENTING ON CAPS AND WHY I POST USEFULL INFORMATION DOSENT MAKE OUR CARS RUN ANY BETTER, HEY DO YOU REALLY HAVE AN 850 OR JUST DREAM YOU DID

- oh no, you didn't. if you did your homework, you would likely not have said what you did, unless you are a complete idiot. there are many who can say that Terry is an invaluable asset to the 8er community.

Zitat von jdgavrity

PS JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE XWIFE SORRY FOR THE HOSTLE TONE

- i love the last ditch effor to justify yourself. no pitty for you though; this comment just proves that you can commit yourself to sounding like an ass even though you realize you "might" be coming across like one.

KrisD

1991 850i Automatic Alpine White - Grey interior, AC Schnitzer Body Kit, M Parallel Silver Wheels, Remus Exhaust

• JD,

I'm sure we all appreciate the info, but to attack a guy like Terry for a simple thing like common e-mail etiquette is beyond comprehension. Terry saved me over a thousand dollars on my last repair bill just by making some good suggestions. I don't know anyone more knowledgeable or more willing to help than him, and it's guys like Terry that keep this and other boards alive. We should all try to keep it on a positive note and leave the slamming to other forums.

just mho.

Paul

• REPLY TO PAUL

I have an injured hand IF YOU KNEW HOW I IN JURED IT
    AND HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO TYPE YOU WOULD FEEL DUMB CRITIZING MY TYPING.
    WHEN POINTING A FINGER AT SOMEONE LOOK AT WHERE THE OTHER 3 POINT TO

EVERYONE HAS A BAD DAY A LOSES IT. ESPECIALLY
    WHEN SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT SOMETHING SO PERSONAL AND SO STUPID. IM SUPRISED HOW MANY PEOPLE CARE ABOUT THIS NONSENSE SUBJECT
    I AM SURE TERRY IS A GREAT GUY I HAVE NOTHIN BAD TO SAY WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP EACHOTHER. I GOT PISSED, I APPOLOGIZED
    IF SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT MY TYPING OR MY POSITIVE INFORMITIVE POSTED TO MEMBERS AND WANTS TO CRITIZE IT THEN EXPECT THE RESPONSES THAT WAS GIVEN
    IF NO ONE LIKE IT TO F***ING BAD
    THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST ON THIS SUBJECT
    NEXT WEEK I WILL BE POSTING THE 850 ELECTRICAL TROUBLE SHOOTING GUIDE ITS ENGLISH US 480 PAGES ANY WHO WANTS SEND ME AN EMAIL AND I WILL EMAIL IT TO YOU FREE
    View Members profile

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!