Speedo Face Needed

• Hello,

I am after a facia for me speedometer in my 840ci. I bought a UK import (I live in Australia).

THe guy who imported the car changed the original speedo (UK Miles and Kilometers) to a kilometers only face to meet compliance.

However, he used a 3rd part speedo face which goes up in increments of 40ks rather than every 20ks on the Factory BMW speedo. In addition, the material is not great and the back lights shine through unevenly.

Anyone have a spare one for sale (Theo ?) or know the best place to quote for one. My local BMW dealer quoted........wait for it.......$750 !

Cheers
    Elan :)

• spare parts

thanks Ben and Schnitz,

for letting Elan and the rest of the readers know that I have a couple of wrecks, well actually Im down to one now. Sold the last sellable part of the 10,000klms 850 this week. The body fetched $33.80 for scrap metal!

Must be the cheapest 8 ever sold.

Couldnt help Elan with w speedo face. The wreckers wont seperate a face from a cluster for which they get gold. Check Realoem for a breakdown on just the LED readout part but be seated when you do. Hopefully they are failsafe!

Cheers from smokey Melbourne after the fires of this week

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!