wanted lower rear m-tech spoiler deffuser

• to all
    i have spent most of last year try to find a lower deffuser for my car and in the end had to by one from Mr BMW in Aberdeen, not cheep, and this weekend my wife reversed in to a grass verge in my car, and now i have no deffuser it is in a million bits and cannot be repaired, so i am looking for one slight damge is ok as long as it is repairable, so if you can help please contact me on this email below
    mperry@aikengroup.com

• No comprende

Hmmmmmm 840CI + Girl = A very hot date

On the other hand Girl behind the steering wheel of an 840CI = Loads of repair bills and any woman who drives the 840ci sport with the lower front bumper is more than likely to scrape it on a speed hump.

Sooo ermmm a no no.

The only way my lady is getting behind the steering wheel of my eight is if its to do with anything sexual.... He he he he

• I have met at least 2 female 8 series owners in person.
    I have met 2 more on line.

There should be quite a few more scattered around :)

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• wife and 840ci

Yes
    I have now had to put here back on the chain, and now she can only reach the washing machine and sink so that should keep the bills down,
    but still need rear spoiler

Mark

I dont know if this will help or not but i can most probablyget you a brand new one for used money.

My friend works for the parts dept and he usually gets me a 40% discount.

Let me find out how much it costs in uk and i will let you know

Merely just a suggestion.

I backed into something once i cant remember what it was . Too busy shouting and swearing at the time. Theres an accident damage 840 ci sport on ebay for sale in estroil blue. Why dont u send an email to the owner and see if he/she will sell you the defuser

• Thanks,
    I have seen that car on ebay and is no good,
    I think it was about £180 for a new one upainted last year,
    not alot for some i know, but will try all options first,

i will wait for your price,
    many thanks
    Mark

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!