BBS Split Rim Alloys for sale - Style 5

• Hi Ben,

just noticed the post. I have a set for sale also but they are 9' all round with no tyres. Perhaps you might be able to let unluky buyrers know there is a second set in Oz if they are really hot for a set.
    Freight is not cheap but if someone really wants them then we will address that when it comes.

Mine are totally refurbed ie paint stripped bead blasted and painted ground up. Rims are mirror polished and have not seen the road since refurb.

A buyer would be hard pressed to tel they are used save for the mirror rim polish.

If I dont sell them real easy I will put some licorice on and use them between 19" Breyton Magics and 17' Throwing stars.

Uhh what day is it?

Love your car, looks same as mine!

cheers

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• Breyton 19''. I have my eye on a set of used ones with tyres. I m not sure if they are called "Magic" but they look very similar if not. They need a refurb (gutter scratches) so Im taking that into account.

I will a take a 'ferkin big screwdriver' to the negotiation table and see what happens. No big urgency and if price is not low then Ill use the style 5's like on Ben's till I tire of them.

Hard to please ol fart I am and................

maturing disgracefully

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!