Passenger Comments

• Thanks Keith >>

Thanks Keith back on track after the thread was hijacked for a while..

Some GReat comments there boyo - :lol:

Richard
    840 Ci Individual
    1995 factory CSi sport kit
    Ferrari 599 GT Red
    Hong Kong

• - Mum: I’m never coming for a drive with you again. :x
    - My Dad: You are doing 3 times the speed limit. Uh :shock: , thanks dad, but its so smooth never noticed. :o:D
    - My Girlfriend: You should lend me your car to go shopping. Me: Dream on. :twisted:
    - My Girlfriend: So when are you going to let me drive it? Me: Hmm. Still have few thing to do on it, but ones the car is ready you can drive.
    - My ex (that didn’t want to talk to me before): lets go for a ride along the cost in your sexy car? :wink:
    - Her sister: You always had the best BMW’s but that one is my favorite. 8)
    - All my mates: Jesus Christ!!! That thing is awesome. :D:D:D
    - Mechanics from BMW service department, when I was there to buy some Pentosin CHF and Air Filters: Is that the new si…x…??? Nah that’s the 8, we still make those? :oops: Me: No, that one is actually 15 years old. You need a new job.
    - Mechanics today at the wheel balance place: Is that a BMW? I’ve never seen one those before. His boss: Yes that is one very special BMW, not many of those around. I wanted one but I couldn’t afford it back in its day costing more then my house.
    - My flight instructor: You drive that? Very nice, take me for a drive.
    - My flight instructor after the drive: Why do you want a plane, you got this thing. It goes like a jet. 8):D:lol:
    - My flight instructor’s friends (we went to a party together three weekends ago, 4 days after the drive): What have you done to him, he has not stopped talking about your car, he has now one of his Cessna’s for sale.
    He actually had His Cessna 172 for sale before the drive but still a nice compliment. :wink:

• Since I was part of the thred hi-jack earlier I'm now back with some on topic stuff

Got my 1990 Hartge tuned 850Ia yesterday and have had a few passengers after that.

my brother: this car is 16years old??
    one of my friends: Mad scientist laugh, jumping and cheering.
    same friend: drive through a tunnel and floor it, I want to hear it close to the rev limiter reflected of the tunnel walls. (window rolled down)
    friend: it like a plane
    friend: it just keeps pulling and pulling 'till you don't dare anymore, crazy.
    friend: the eyes of that guy at the bus stop almost fell out (laughing)
    friends stepdad: you arrived in style, what car is that?? (not a passenger but who cares)
    friend: people sure are looking at us.

All passengers smile widely and has a satisfied laugh when I accelerate.

I love this car, it really boosts my ego 8)

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• Love it Noggie

Some great comments there Noggie ...hahah :lol:

Last week....., my wife on the phone -- frantic after running out of petrol:

WIFE : "I can't understand it.... this thing is showing half full, I think the fuel guage thingy is broken"

ME: "What dial are you looking at ?
    WIFE: " The one on the right -its red and blue red is empty and blue is full .right? ?"

Then it dawns on me - she was looking at the TEMP guage. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Richard
    840 Ci Individual
    1995 factory CSi sport kit
    Ferrari 599 GT Red
    Hong Kong

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!