At last a pic of the old girl....840 Sport that is.

• nice

Wooww you know what Ive got the same colour and I was dying to see how it would look with a set of alpina deep dish rims.

I was actually going of the colour but I know realise ive got the wrong set of alloys to go with the car.

Im currently running it on AC schitzner type two alloys and altough theyre very nice They dont do justice for the car.

Youre picture is much appreciated any chance of more pictures???

• re Bimmerman

Hi

Will try and take some this week. Will also try and work out how to make them a bit smaller than a billboard!
    I think that the Alpina 18 rims, the flat sided ones, are probably the best combination for looks and 'authenticity'. I did have the Hartge 19 classics on a previous car but they eventualy needed restoration, which wasnt easy with the polished rims. In fact i seem to recall I just had the whole wheel painted in the end as it wasnt worth going through the hell of trying to keep them polished, or put up with lacquer getting the spider effect after a bed winter!
    I did have torpelace one of the Alpinas though as one was flattenened slightly and purchased th enew wheel from a BMW dealer after hunting on Ebay for 6 months. Couldnt wait any longer...You get the impression everyone is staring at a wonky wheel!
    Good luck

• I would like to purchase a set of the alpinas shown on Sandwich's 8 .

Does anyone know the part number or which style they are, ie Classic?? softline etc??

Now the rears are a deeper dish ive noticed so can someone plzz help inc you sandwich!!

Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!