Will it Fit????

• Is the base shape different? Seem to remember something being said about that.

Functions/memory could be different also.

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• Monica, Thought that in your case, it would have been a purse! however, you being an 8 "person" I shall overlook the gender of your money depositry. Perhaps once more our old colonial cousins are leading the way in removing these old gender stereotypes.

Slainthe :)

• BEWARE of falling into the trap! E31 mirrors are different in a number of ways.

First is the inclination angle to the door. They physically may fit but I doubt it. Then there are left and right hand drive versions. Once again they will fit but you wont be able to see out of them. Try sitting in your passenger seat and then try geting a view....doesnt work!

If you are in Canada then you need the USA versions which can be bought from BMW dealers for the price of a small house. In particalur contact David Belknap at Gault BMW in New York state on 607 748 7419. Dave knows the goods and will look after you with a good price. Mention me and that you are an E31 club member. Give him a little time as he is short of trained part people at the moment.
    \
    Cheers

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!