wanted: S70 engine (850CSI)

• I'm searching for a S70 engine:
    engine damage is no problem! as long as the small block is in good shape (block, cranckshaft, rods and pistons)

if anyone knows an engine for sale, please contact me, they're very hard to find!

contact me at: thuur@home.nl

thnx!

• FAB didn't reply and according to their site they don't have the parts if they don't reply.

Anyways: thanks for the link, I'll check regularly

but I'm still searching...

• It may be a good idea to ring FAB, I contacted them by email for parts for my E39 a couple of months back and recieved no reply, after 3 weeks I spoke to them over the phone, they searched for the parts I wanted and confirmed with a return phone call and despatched them.

It may pay to do a bit more searching as FAB are quite expensive.

Wayne

Wayne.

On my 3rd 8 but my first V12 :cool:

• Thanx Peter, but I got A CSi myself, the problem is: one pistonrod left the engine due to lack of maintenance by the previous owner (piston ceased). So I need everything from the cilinderheads down (cilinderheads are still intact)

I got a mail from someone in the UK who could offer me an engine, but after I replied I haven't heard a thing. I guess it didn't pass the junkfilter, so if he reads this, please leave me a PM here.

• I will get some new photo's for you, but you'll have to wait.
    Since the engine broke down I've got the opportunity to rebuilt the entire car and that's what I'm doing right now.
    The cars 10 years old and it shows...

I'll give you some spypics of my new wheels:

For the rest of the pics you'll have to wait untill it's finished.

• They're KT 4 New Racers
    I got the centre sandblasted and powdercoated in blackcrome on a black powdercoat base then finished of with extra clearcoat to get it nice and shiny.
    The dish and nut were polished afterwards. I got new bolts for the wheels, but as you can see they're not in on the photo's above, they're also polished.

The centre's got a blue-ish gloss over it, looks great I think

They're now wrapped in Bridgestone RE-050-A: 245/35 front, 285/30 rear

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!