Insurance

• Just had a letter from my insurance which in short tells me that due to a change in there policies they can no longer insure my 8 as it is not kept in a garage at night only on a private drive!!!

So my UK 8 owning friends any preferred insurance companies out there. I have just done the confused.com thing but i would rather go on recommendation.

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• Lloyd
    I use Barry Grainger (0870 112 8103) as a broker and they did me a Highway policy for my 850i, parked on the drive for £410 fully comp.
    I'm 36 with full NCB and no convictions or claims.

Just got the renewel and its £358 from BG.

• Hi all I was and still am until the 16th with Footman and James price only

Wait for it

:D £174 full comp protected with breakdown recovers legal aid etc. :wink:

Yes I know it's a good price. I have always insured my classic cars with them. Now they say its not within there classic insurance. It is with there complaints department so I will let you know what they say.
    I have just done the confused.com thing and its returned a price of £403 Fully comp etc.

Lloyd

• I'm with privilege, and with 6 years NCB, and being 29, I pay £530 fully comp, parked on the driveway. Using confused.com, or theAA etc, I was getting quotes around the £1000 mark!

• I just tried Privilege and they quoted £528 full comp. I have had a quote for £404 from Endsleigh. But I want to try and get a better price out of Footman and James currently at £410 with breakdown recovery. :wink:

Lloyd

• Update!
    I have had several conversations with the complaints manager from Footman and James and the end result is that I have just paid a few pounds over £300 for a fully comp policy with breakdown recovery and all the usual bells and whistles. More than last year, but not that bad considering the car :wink:

Lloyd

• Car Insurance

Try Liverpool Victoria.

I was with BMW Insurance, but their prices kept creeping up.

They're on 0800-864865.

For my 840Ci Sport 1999, they quoted me £348 - Prot NCB - £500 Excess

But I'm VERY old.....(55) :lol:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!