• Yes I'll think so too, all windows and sunroof will loch atomaticly when you hold the key for 10-15 seconds turn right.(comfortlocking).

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• thanks guys but i need to be sure, i remember it to be that way as
    well, and the other day ive ordered a new spare key from steadler
    since i didnt have one *200 euro!!!!!!!{of course they can only duplicate it}
    hoping that or the reprograming might fix the problem i remembered was working, they said this function doesnt exists on the 8 and basicaly called
    me a liar............weve checked the manual togheter and i was embaresed
    to see that it was also stating only the opening of the windows.......

thinking it might have been an ilusuion, or a memory from a previous lifetime i insisted theyll call bmw to confirm, then they rang me back
    still saying the same, then my king had to fall and i had to admit defeat! :?:?
    unless...................unless i have a strong club holding my back :wink:

• My 1990 850 both opens and closes all windows and sunroof with the key.

Like someone has pointed out above, this feature has a 10sec timedelay.
    I do not have a remote central locking system, so this only works by turning and holding the key to open or close.

My car is a Euro/German version, have heard that the US version does not have this feature in here somewhere.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• Hallworth..mine is opposite with remote!

1999 car - all windows and s/roof open with the remote (unlock button for 10 sec)
    All close with key in door turned to lock for 10 sec. All open with key in door turned to open for 10 sec.

• Quite interesting when there is nowt else happening :? but i have just found that mine will lower the windows remotely from the button & my Clifford alarm will power up the Windows 8)

Always good to have in front of an Audience :lol::lol:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• I've tried it also, the same, up and down with the lock, up only when the alrm is set on(with my Gemeni).
    (open I didn't know, so you learn all the time) :lol:

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• Steve my Toad alarm if you push the lock buton then the other button (set up by the previous owner) closes the windows and then opens the sun roof a little. I think it should actual open in tilt mode but as that is not fixed yet it try's :lol:

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!