Hartge Logo's What do you think?

• Well....... there are kind of two sides to this. On the one hand it's a bit showy and it takes the sleek look of the 8 a bit away. On the other hand, it does soot your car as I've noticed you got Hartge headrests and wheels as well. Besides I understand you like to be different. Maybe if you all other Hartge accessories, you can get away with it.

Peter

• Rear Spoilers

Steve looking at your car can you tell me were the rear spoilers on our car unique or do other BMW spoiler fit? If so which ones as I am considering adding one.
    The right one you understand :wink:

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• Tony wrote

Dont get the vertical list under your wingmirrors now though..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::oops: That was next on the list :? oh well :cry:

Lloyd

It is a Genuine Bm fittment but they are sourced from the E36 parts bin. Make me a sensible offer & its yours

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Lloyd,

I'm not really qualified to answer this BUT (and others will correct me if I'm wrong) I have heard that adding THAT spoiler to the rear (AND there is a specific BMW part No for the 8-Series spoiler - its 51.71.2.260.320) upsets the balance of the boot lid.......

I understand that the small lip-spoiler from the latest 5-Series (Part No 51.62.8.040.054) - is an almost perfect fit...again, not fully qualified to comment on its merit, as I have not fitted it.

Hey...they only work when you're up around 100mph+ :wink:8):shock:

• David

Road users fit spoilers for asthetics only didn't you realise that :shock:
    Now track racers fit them for the purpose they where designed for & don't give a flying F**k what they look like :D

• Zitat von David8

Hey...Steve,

Cut me some slack...surely I haven't offended you... :shock:

You guys know so much more than I... :wink:

No mate, not at all :? Anyway how about coming out to play on the 10th of June.

It's down in Devon but you'd enjoy the Drive :D

• Sadly, no can do...job takes me many miles away.

Thanks for the offer anyway!! I'd love to see what you've done to your beast.

I'm trying to get mine in as good mechanical nick as I can afford. the bodywork is pristine...but I want what's under the bonnet to be as good.

Watching people like you and that talented chap Gerry and his Phoenix project is quite amazing....seat back videos in an 8, nitrous, building his own flywheel to take over 700lbs/ft... Christ how can you compete with that!?

ATB

• Thank you all for the comments, I put the logos on not intending to keep them , more of an exercise[just had to see ] if you know what i mean :?
    BUT for now they are staying on :D I quite like them :D IN fact I've got some more coming for my VW t5 which runs on 22" Hartge's :shock:8)

Will post new pics of the twins next week :!:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!