!! wanted !! sport wing mirrors

• Zitat von Lloyd

Paul they seem to come up fairly regularly (unlike the rear diffussers and CSi front lower spoiler :cry: ) so there is always next time.

No hurry for me, I already have two pairs :D One of which I will likely be selling, the other will be staying on my car of course.

I was just curious to see what the going rate is.

• Zitat von hallworth1

Nice one Wayne!! Hopefully should be glued on the weekend :D . Yeah i kept 'em black, i think they look well smart against silver. Very tempted to go with a black bonnet and roof, just to be different :) .

Go on Les :D Be different,paint the buggers black,it will look so 8)

I've noticed some guys on roadfly with black roofs,& they definatley look good on a contrasting body colour :wink:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Well hello there Steve!, thanks for your support mate. Im even keener now i've seen a 6 series in the back of some BM mag with exactly the same look im after :arrow:8) . The white 8 on RoadFly (Laszlos) looks damm nice with the black roof so im reckoning it should look good on silver. Tonys only bitter cos he likes the idea but it wont show on his( :lol: ) maybe he could have my other idea :idea: , Shelby strips!!! Sorry Tony, jus kiddin'.
    Les

• :lol::lol: nice one Tony. Vinyl roof!!... excellent idea, just like the old Cortinas, yeah yeah im kiddin', thats a good idea Lloyd, could only think of doing something on photoshop but seeing it in the flesh would be much better.

• Zitat von Lloyd

Paul they seem to come up fairly regularly (unlike the rear diffussers and CSi front lower spoiler :cry: ) so there is always next time.

Forgot to mention, I also have a spare CSi front spoiler that may be going up for sale shortly :D watch this space.

No spare rear diffuser though.

• Zitat von Lloyd

Yes please Paul, pm me with a price please

Interestingly enough, the front spoiler is painted in black so it may bolt straight up to your car. Not sure how good the paint is though, it's been stored in the rafters of my parents' garage for a while now and I can't remember whether the paint is in good condition or not, as I was going to have it resprayed in Calypso Red anyway. I ended up getting a whole CSi front bumper & rear valance in the right colour so fitted that instead hence the spare.

I will be down there this weekend so will try to get some pics so you can see the condition. Anyone got a suggestion of what these are worth? It was so long ago I bought it that I can't even remember what I paid.

• Zitat von monica

Thats a cool looking black roof, i see 8) ....

It's a awesome looking car, I saved it to my computer a while ago and wanted to help out when I saw the post, With all respect Monica!

Marv,

• Just as a matter of interest, I was after a L/H glass for my 850 (with the early style mirrors) and noticed it was exactly the same piece of glass as the ones fitted into the mirrors in my E36.
    The mirrors themselves are completely different but it turns out that it's the same glass, and, that it's also the same glass fitted into the E46 standard mirrors as well, so you can have plain, tinted, heated etc, and they cost next to nothing second hand :lol:

• Zitat von Stuart8er

Just as a matter of interest, I was after a L/H glass for my 850 (with the early style mirrors) and noticed it was exactly the same piece of glass as the ones fitted into the mirrors in my E36.
    The mirrors themselves are completely different but it turns out that it's the same glass, and, that it's also the same glass fitted into the E46 standard mirrors as well, so you can have plain, tinted, heated etc, and they cost next to nothing second hand :lol:

Presumably that is for standard mirrors though, not the CSi type. Possibly the E36 M3 and/or E34 M5 glass will fit, but I haven't checked.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!