K Bar-Rear Killer 19mm Sway Bar, Brand new! Extreemly Rare..

• E31 8 Series---I have a brand new super rare 19mm rear K-Bar/Custom Sway Bar for a 1992 and up 8 Series BMW, This bar will take away all of the horrible understeer and is the best upgrade you can do the 8 Series, An absolutely obsolete awesome product!

• Zitat von 2rgeir

Wont fit the pre -92's then?

The KBar will fit up to 9/92 and up! You would have to change the rear complete suspension support to make it fit a 8 dated before 9/92, The pre 92's are made to where the swaybar go's around the rear end of the Diff, All other years are fine with this upgrade. I was hoping to get 275US for it or i would trade it for a 1991 8 series rear bar of the same size.

• K-Mac Australia also make E31 bars in 27.5 front and 19mm rears.

They are available ex K-mac who ship worldwide.

Remember there are early and late Bars. All 840 & CSI are "late" bars and on 850 the identification is

if the original rear bar is 13mm then call it "early"

hope it helps.

And for those who are not sure if upgrade bars are good....................it will handle "like a go kart on streroids!"

cheers

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• You can order one off sets no problem.

Call Kevin Mc Intyre ( a friend fro 35 years) on conurty code 61 area code 2 number 9556 1799 from 11 am to 5.30 Monday to Friday and remember we are on the other side of the pond so times are different to yours.

There is a bar floating around the US West coast that was wrongly ordered or supplied and which I am to collect from a dealer in Seattle or Portland next month so if you are in the US maybe Kevin can get it re directed if it is the right one and then send the other form here.

The other alternative is email him via sales@k-mac.com.au

THEO HOFFS
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• Good updated info straight from Oz on those bars Theo, thanks. I have a set of the CSI sways sitting in the garage that will go in when I do my manual changeover. There is only a slight 2mm difference rear (17mm) and .5mm front, and a good upgrade to my 840 stock bars in their own right. Would the 19mm rear Kmac bar really make that much difference?

• the guy in US who designed the Kbars (Not KMAC) convinced most of us that
    the ratio between front and rear is all wrong. He played with sizes and ratios claiming the perfect combo to eliminate front tyre scrub is 19/27.5 so take a calc and work the math fro f to r ratio and then do it on the CSi bar.

One will be 100% the other..................let us know

cheers

THEO HOFFS
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!