CSi M-Tech mirrors in Calypso Red - excellent condition

• I have a spare pair of genuine Calypso Red M-Tech mirrors (as fitted to 850CSi and 840Ci Sport). They are in excellent condition, and really transform the look of the car. They are for a right hand drive car -- they will fit all 8 series, but the right side mirror is slightly longer to give a better angle for the driver.

They include heated anti-dazzle glass too.

Photos to follow, as I can't get my camera to take a decent photo indoors even with the flash, the colour looks very washed out.

I am open to offers on these. I paid around £300 for a pair of these a few years ago from a guy called Tee who used to frequent this board (think he has since moved on) and it cost me around £100 to have them painted as they were the wrong colour for my car. So there could be a good bargain here for someone with a Calypso Red car because you won't need to paint them.

Anyway I will leave them up here for a while before putting them to the dogs on fleabay :lol:

• I am definitely interested but wouldn't know what to offer as a fair price as I haven't got a clue what they are going for second hand. It would also be very nice to see some photos.

BR
    Paul.

• Does anybody know if it will be much hassle to fit these to a LH car? Missed out on a pair of brand new ones on the bay this morning, I quit at $790.. Anybody here who got them? :lol:

• They will fit no problem on a LHD, the difference is that the ones I have the right side mirror is slightly longer to give the driver a better angle, I've never seen LHD ones but I expect that is reversed -- the left side will be slightly longer.

There are no reasons why the electrics would be different, but you might want to confirm that if you're still interested.

• Just tried to PM you Paul, but not sure if it goes through. I am leaving for Brazil tomorrow, and Im not quite sure how the possibilities are for internet at the hotel. I will however make sure to check my personal e-mail on thursday at the latest. So please send info and pictures to torgeir.nikolaisen@vkbb.no when you get a qoute for the shipping to Norway :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!