CSi Kit In The Hot Sun!

• thanks //MT, I wasnt bemoaning the quality of the Eibachs, just the ride height. TBH the car ride great, but I do have the niggling feeling of it is just too high still, but only by 10 - 15mm or so. Cutting a whole coil off the fronts would surely drop it over 40mm again, which I think would cause me all sorts of other issues with the tyre sizes I'm running up front (245/35/19).

I still suspect the uncorrect fitting of the upper control/thrust arms are keeping the car higher, and I have a new set of Meyles to go in (on the shelf at present). I did loosen them off since they were fitted, as I later found out the mechanic didnt know the preload technique, and that helped (before tightening again!) but they are worn out again now so I'm gonna refit these ones myself.

• What a beaut... :top:

What part of L.A. are you in? I lived in L.A. for over 16 years before moving to NorCal about 16 months ago.

By the way, I don't think you have anough power and telephone lines above your garage. :harhar:

When in doubt, drive flat out...
    BMW E31
    Varese-built Ducati 916
    Toyota 4Runner SR5
    Jeep Grand Cherokee

• Fantastic!

These shots really show what a superb, sexy shaped car the E31 is - a timeless beauty! In black it looks menacing - how you get that shine (and keep it) is amazing. Black cars in the UK are impossible to keep looking like this without being stored undercover and washed after each trip out!

God, I wish for the weather you enjoy!

Angus:cool:

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

• Are these Csi mirrors oem?

- BMW 330xD touring
    - BMW 850Csi (the newest purchase, bought on October 2011)
    - BMW 850i (bought on May 2009)
    - BMW 635Csi (bought on April 1998)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!