Selling my 840ci!!

• Hi guys,
    It's been a long time since I've visited the site, and the time has come for me to maybe sell the 8er. I'm now yearning for a 2 seater convertible, something along the lines of a VX220...no taking the mick please!! I did have some pics of the car on the site, but I can't seem to find them now. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in it, or knows of anyone that is looking for an 8 series in possibly the best colour combination-estoril blue, grey leather with blue piping! :harhar:

• Thanks Jud!
    Well, it's a 1997 Individual Sport with 82k miles. As you can see it has the throwing star alloys, and a whole host of extras which I have a list of and can provide if wanted. It also has a performance exhaust custom with a lifetime guarantee built by Longlife of Cardiff 18 months ago at a cost of £1400, which included different tailpipes and sports cats-the sound now being remeniscent of an Aston! It really is incredible, although it can be muffled down by Longlife if needed. The only downside to the car is that the air con doesn't work as it needs a new compressor, which i've been quoted around £800 for. For that reason, I'm looking for around 9k for the car, which I have owned for 3 1/2 years now.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!