Alpina 18" Deep Dish Alloys

• Hey Lloyd - Oh dear I'm obvioulsly not the only one. I was aware of the new ones but didn't fancy paying another 2-3k for them.

I'm sure when I 1st looked at that link a month or so ago they were £1800 - Have they gone up in price ?

G

• Zitat von GARC;57718

Hey Lloyd - Oh dear I'm obvioulsly not the only one. I was aware of the new ones but didn't fancy paying another 2-3k for them.

I'm sure when I 1st looked at that link a month or so ago they were £1800 - Have they gone up in price ?

G

G I think you are right:hmmmm:

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• 2 piece are nice - in fact a set of these were on Pistonheads recently. My preference is the old school Aplina's - It's the deep dish and wide rears I'm after as I think they modernise the car well and give it a great stance.

Anyway -
    :devilchilli:
    Just picked up the new car drove 400+ miles - around 7 hours from London to Perthshire in the new motor. Absolutely faultless - steady 70- 80 with between 27 - 29 mpg ( didn't want to push too much to soon ! )

Delighted ! ( now need the Alpinas )

Will post some pics by the weekend hopefully.

Gary

• New Motor pics

See attached link you'll find photos of my new car

http://www.mymotiv.com/photo/p…?screenName=0sbj3hlrdlfwt

My profile is Gary C if this link doesn't work.

Comments welcome

Delighted - just loving that V8 roar.

Things to do .....

(1) Slight ding in the bootlid - not sure if it's fixable or whether I need to source a new bootlit and paint .
    (2) Rear diffuser is missing ?? - Not sure what happened here but it looks as if there was one at one time as theres still a bracket - so hopefully shouldn't be too major. ( Any thoughts out there on how to get one ? )
    (3) Full detail and Zymol when I have the time !
    (4) Alpinas Alpinas Alpinas !!! Need / What 18" Alpina's Deep Dish - but so do all 8 owners. Checked online and the've also went up by £200 + to over £2k. E-mailed the Co and they reckon it's due to the exchange rates.
    (5) Still toying with the idea of LPG Convertion !!

Comments welcome ( Photos of my E30 M3 Convertible are in there also ! )

GARC:devilchilli:

• Garc I saw this this afternoon
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI…EWAX:IT&item=250353093261

I then asked about delivery to Uk which was 250 euro meaning a total cost of 1750 euros about £1600 ish and thought as the tyres were no good I would rather not take a chance as thats not that far away from the cost of them new plus these were a little marked on the edges:hmmmm:

Anyway they are sold now, but it shows they can and do come up but they are big money.

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• Lloyd - Thanks very much for looking out for me - i missed these ones !

Your spot on in that they certainly hold their value.

I called the guy that owns the Metallic Red 840 Sport for sale on Pistonheads that have these wheels. I had some discussions around buying or part exchanging my wheels for his etc, however long and short of it was he wanted no less than £1500.

As the wheels are £2045 on the web - I'd preffer to get a new set than pay 3/4 the price for second hand set.

Other option is at the moment is I can get hold of one back 10.5 inch which has been refurbed - so if I could source 2 front wheels (18x9" ET12) for a decent price then I could buy the remaining back wheel new.

Anyway - the search continue ...... Thanks Again.

Gary

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!