Potential Devon/Cornwall meet spring 09

• Sorry guys that I step into the discussion of yours, but perhaps I can make a suggestion.

I think that to get as much people from abroad the first time it shouldn't be to far from the gates to Britain, so for the most of us(French, Germans, Dutch, a.s.o.) depart from Calais is the best way(than they can also choose if they want the ferry or cartrain).
    We Dutch(and perhaps Sweden) can also depart from Hoek van Holland, but we don't having a problem to drive to Calais.

Isn't it the best place than to drive in the South?

(nice to know Steve, thanks)

E31, the road to go!:winkwink:
    Dick
    President BMW Club E31 Nederland
    President BMW 8er Clubs International(B8CI)
    President Federatie Nederlandse BMW Clubs(FNBC)
    President BMW Auto Clubs Nederland(BACN)

• There you go [thanks Dick] we have members prepared to travel 4 0r 500 Klms even before they reach our coast line, & yet we English are debating the difference between a couple of hundred miles:winkwink:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• I'm not fussed where we have the meet, just as long as we do have one.
    I think what Dick has said is a good shout and we could possibly arrange something towards the south-east which then would make it easier for the guys that have travelled several hundred miles.

Wayne.

On my 3rd 8 but my first V12 :cool:

• I have no objection to going down south just as long as we meet - Also if people are coming from Europe, somewhere along the south coast would be good - say Margate - Dover -Southampton?

1991 850ci,
    2001 540
    2002 4.6 Range Rover Vogue

• Brooklands? count me in for sure - Alex what a great idea
    Saturday/Sunday makes no difference for me what does everyone else think?

1991 850ci,
    2001 540
    2002 4.6 Range Rover Vogue

• Zitat von schnitz850;59013

Sundays are out for me until after Rugby if my son has a match that is....

I would love to play but too many ciggies and my back would not let me now...

Alex every Sunday morning I feel to old to be playing but by monday I can't wait for the weekend to come;-)

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• The meeting is off guys?:ahhhhh:

Dick

• Zitat von DickB;59630

The meeting is off guys?:ahhhhh:

Ha ha, never stood a chance really:dontknow: We British 8 series guys seem incapable of organising a" piss up in a brewery " it seems:banghead:

I was going to organise the proposed South West meeting but as most wanted a meeting in South East of the country it seems it has now died a slow death:hmmmm:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• :bawling:too bad Steve, we really were looking forward to come to meet you this year...

Dick

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!