Independants

• I would be grateful if anyone could recommend any BMW independants in the Middlesex area who I can trust with my 8, and preferably someone who has prior knowledge of the 8. I am willing to travel within a 30-40 mile radius. All help much appreciated.

• Thanks Guys, at present I need to sort out the rad hose as it is still parked up at work in Aylesbury but am absolutely petrified of leaving it in the hands of a mechanic there, especially overnight. Camberley is a 70 mile trip from where I live but would be happy to do it knowing someone is going to take care of my 8.

• Zitat von Deep;58701

Thanks Guys, at present I need to sort out the rad hose as it is still parked up at work in Aylesbury but am absolutely petrified of leaving it in the hands of a mechanic there, especially overnight. Camberley is a 70 mile trip from where I live but would be happy to do it knowing someone is going to take care of my 8.

hey buddy where middx are you? i'm in Harrow...

• Hi diddy P, I am in Hillingdon, do you have a blue/violet 840? as I did see one in Harrow a few months back.

P.S. Sorry have just seen your post!!!

• Zitat von Deep;58701

Thanks Guys, at present I need to sort out the rad hose as it is still parked up at work in Aylesbury but am absolutely petrified of leaving it in the hands of a mechanic there, especially overnight. Camberley is a 70 mile trip from where I live but would be happy to do it knowing someone is going to take care of my 8.

well, Camberley is a 1,400 mile round for me but I still do it as Phoenix are excellent :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!