CC88018 CSi Available.

• Ok, so here's the deal. You may have seen the posts I have done over the last 3 months on some monster jobs I have personally done on a 1994 CSi including a full engine strip and rebuild with new radiator, waterpump, new intake gaskets, brand new OEM flywheel, a stage 1 performance clutch (£650 worth), and this was all done because of an oil leak, not an engine fault. Banjo bolts done and oil pump mounts too.:top:

The car also has 2 new £150 each Lambda sensors

The owner has spent in excess of £8k on this car with me in the last 6 months and he hasnt yet done 500m in it. However, he lives in central London and has decided to go for a very late V8 auto due to the very limited mileage he does and the traffic he encounters.

The car is virtually stock and I know it requires 1 battery as this has expired whilst stored with me.

Please look up the car build spec for the full specifications but this is a nice car for anyone wanting a CSi. It has 105000m which I believe to be genuine and is still running in the clutch and flywheel. The engine mechanically and conditionwise is near mint so it has been looked after from new well. The colour is Burgundy metallic (whatever thats called) and is in great condition.

I am acting as a go between and am not to be involved in haggling etc. I am trying to find a decent CSi a good home, or a good CSi for an enthusiast. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I will pass on any communication directly to the mature owner. This IS NOT a boys car but is currently owned by a mature enthusiast.

Asking price is £13995.00 negotiable?:dontknow:

8Tech.

• We have a lot of information on this car prior to Gerry's excellent mechanical stewardship.

However, I defer to Gerry to post pictures, etc., because the pictures we have on file are before Gerry's work.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!