George Cross Nomination

• My vote would be to Gerry and the team at Phoenixmotorsport.

In the face of a pressing time schedule and an owner that couldn't get properly organised they managed to produce fantastic work and get through a load of work in a very short space of time and even managed to fix a couple of unscheduled items.

Thanks Guys! Fantastic work and much appreciated :top:

• I would second Argonauts comments, been to Gerry a few times with my 8 and most recently last week, knowledge and expertise second to none.
    No hesitation in recommending them.
    A big thank you. :top:

• Service above and beyond...

Once again, after having left my car with Gerry and the team to have numerous items fixed I have to say "Many thanks!"

Phoenix managed to get everything fixed within the time frame and even managed to get a couple of unexpected extra items sorted so that I could collect my car on the date set. I know this involved some shifting around to get my car finished in time, thanks to the team for making this possible, the car is now very good.

To anyone that hasn't had it done so far, get a KDS alignment check onto your to-do list, the transformation is remarkable.

Cheers,
    Jason

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!