E31 - 8 Series in films...

• So far, I've seen two. Can anyone expand on this?

The Italian Job (New one)
    Jason Statham drives a black 8 Series.

Death Becomes Her
    Goldie Hawn drives a red 8 Series.

Any more out there?

• Zitat von thunder2;72775

Death Becomes Her
    Goldie Hawn drives a red 8 Series.

Lol, I just saw that on tv last nite. It's a calypso red 8. Funny movie :laugh:

The black 8 in the Italian Job is not a CSi as stated everywhere on the web. It's an 840.

E31 is also featured in an episode of Murder She Wrote that takes place in Cabot Cove, Maine (the fictional hometown of protagonist Jessica Fletcher aka Angela Landsbury) that I saw. Don't ask me why I was watching this program :hmmmm:

There is a red E31 in an episode of "Life After Humans" on the History Channel. The 8 is used in a simulated accident scenario with a runaway train. Somehow I get the feeling that someone involved in the making of this show had a penchant for the 8 Series. I took some screen shots of it (I must be crazy).

• Zitat von Koizumi;73171

E31 is also featured in an episode of Murder She Wrote that takes place in Cabot Cove, Maine (the fictional hometown of protagonist Jessica Fletcher aka Angela Landsbury) that I saw. Don't ask me why I was watching this program :hmmmm:

Ha, I saw that episode, it was a Burgundy one right? :oops:

93 850 CSI
    hung like Einstein, clever as a horse

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!