Wanted CSi/M-tech mirrors

• Wanted for LHD, non-memory 850ci
    If I'm not mistaken part numbers are 51162253831 & 51162253832

Preferrably DIAMANTSCHWARZ METALLIC (181), but the important part is that they're in good condition.

PM me offers :)

• Hi Trono,

In Germany those mirrors are not available at the moment.
    You have to try it by Thomas Engl.
    He´s the only one to sell a mirror similar to the original and increased there are some funny options possible, like down lights f.e.

The combination of body kit and regular mirrors is not unusable, standard in the U.S. because of it´s safety in popular traffic use.

My M73/Cosmos/Cloth Silvergrey has that combination body kit/regular mirrors and I´m happy ´bout it.
    I like to see what´s happen behind me:grin2:

Greetings
    Max

• Thanks for your reply!
    Not sure what you mean that they are not available in Germany at the moment. I looked up the part numbers from RealOEM and they are for sale in Norway. But a pair of new ones with glass costs from 750€ and upwards. That more than I bother to pay for a bit more stylish mirrors ;)

I'm not really interested in unoriginal mirrors that are only manually adjustable either. I rather keep my old and original ones then.. But I'm keeping my eyes open if I should come across some used ones.

• Hi,

CSi-Mirrors are sold out. That´s I like to say.

I gave you some Pic´s so you can think ´bout the beauty of the original Large-Size-Mirrors.

They have the corresponding design of the huge engine hood, the clear straight lines of E31´s body
    and finally they fit perfect to the rest of car.

CSi-mirrors have the bad look of a cheap pimped, old 3-Series - these
    roundings are to much and the hole thing is to small for that huge Coupé.

Keep the regular ones, it´s the best decision, my friend;-)

Max

Der Mensch ist das Maß aller Dinge Protagoras

• Max only wants to convince others to sell their CSi mirrors so he can upgrade his :lol:

Honi soit.... ;)

:winkwink:
    Reinhard

PS: you can reuse your old motors once you found the correct mirrors - be aware of the differences in the motor mounts between memory and non-memory mirrors!

• Hehe, it's all a matter of taste ;)

I'm in no hurry getting a pair though. Even though I could earn quite a lot by selling my 8 right now I'm planning to keep it for many years. Therefore I am working on my 8 to make it a little more unique to my own taste and freshed it up a little, step by step :driver:

• Thomas Engl's bases are a good alternative if the OEM mirrors are sold out. However I would call this a fairly advanced DIY... the conversion is not for someone with no mechanical aptitude or finishing skills. That said, the sport mirrors are really different...I like the look on my car but the area is smaller and you have to pay more attention. I agree that they are not for everyone.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!