Help needed with a Swedish business

• Hi there,

I have been trying to find catalysator for my 850 and found this place that has those.
    http://www.laga.se/en/delinfo.…2&bilkod=1570&delkod=7860

Problem is that they are not very helpful in sending that to Finland and would like to make a business to business deal. While calling today I was able to confirm that they indeed have the part but their english was not that good. As bad as my Swedish...

Anyone close to these guys? They are based on Norrköping

If this does not get sorted I'm considering on making a boat trip to Sweden during this week...

850 has been out of business for a month now.

Marko
    from Finland
    850i -91, 6 Speed manual

• Zitat von Pelle;74137

Hi
    no I´m not close but they seem to have a number "cats", they seem expensive. You could hear if he sends to Finland http://cgi.ebay.de/Katalysator…3%B6r?hash=item53dfeebb03 300 Euro is better than 450 Euro

Guys, million thanks, I was in Ebay just a day ago and this was not there then...
    and now it's coming to me...

I even managed to contact the seller within minutes.
    Maybe I'll get the thing running before the snow melts.

Marko
    from Finland
    850i -91, 6 Speed manual

• Zitat von Argonaut;74136

Algernon, why don't you try sending Noggie a PM? I know he's Norwegian but I think he also speaks Swedish. Alternatively Anders (in Lund) I think is Swedish....

Hope you find some language help
    Cheers

Fortunately things worked out, but you are right, I speak Swedish to an extent and understand probably 95%.... one of the perks of having Swedish tv when was a kid, a Swedish co-worker for 6 years, and more or less living with one for 6 months.

My other arrays of language includes Danish, which is also very similar to Norwegian, but is actually quite difficult to understand at times, a little German which I had in school for two years, and a few words of Chinese and Russian.

combine this with the universal sign language and sound effects and you can make yourself understood in most parts of the world.... trust me, I've tried.

-Egil (thats my name)

1990 850IA Hartge SC
    2012 M550d Touring

If I misspelled a word it's because I'm Norwegian, so bear with me.

• Zitat von Noggie;74162

Fortunately things worked out, but you are right, I speak Swedish to an extent and understand probably 95%.... one of the perks of having Swedish tv when was a kid, a Swedish co-worker for 6 years, and more or less living with one for 6 months.

My other arrays of language includes Danish, which is also very similar to Norwegian, but is actually quite difficult to understand at times, a little German which I had in school for two years, and a few words of Chinese and Russian.

combine this with the universal sign language and sound effects and you can make yourself understood in most parts of the world.... trust me, I've tried.

We're way off topic now but I lived in Malmo for 18 months - I don't profess to speak Swedish but I can understand a lot of it, whilst I lived in Malmo I worked in Copenhagen for this time and had Danish lessons - that was a laugh!

Hej hej.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!