2010-08-15 - UK - BMW Festival - The Heritage Centre, Gaydon 15th August

• Hello Ben,

I have a ticket and was looking forward to it. However, there seems to be an indifference about the meet this year in a couple of recent posts and I'm beginning to have second thoughts about driving 350 miles to stand around in a wet field.:hmmmm:

• Zitat von Nifty50;79962

Hello Ben,

I have a ticket and was looking forward to it. However, there seems to be an indifference about the meet this year in a couple of recent posts and I'm beginning to have second thoughts about driving 350 miles to stand around in a wet field.:hmmmm:

I really don't think folk have an indifference, just that last year was number 20 & every one made an effort to be there, but lets face it only the die hards go each year as it is very similar format to previous years:cool:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Zitat von Nifty50;79962

Hello Ben,

Good point....Might not be wet though!

If you do go, pop over and say hello. Bring some food as the on site catering is crap. Well it was last time I went

• If you do go, pop over and say hello. Bring some food as the on site catering is crap. Well it was last time I went[/QUOTE]

Equally good point!! and a deckchair. Please bring some photos of your Kettle, what a great bike from the 70's.

• hi Guys!

unfortunately im in Harrogate this weekend on a detail that could possibly see me there until monday afternoon! due to the allocated time i cant shift it to other weeks! will have to take a rain check this year! :(

Will try to set up a Midlands meet in October (early Oct) if anyones up for it?

Hope the weather holds for sunday for you guys!!

Swissvax Certified Detailer.
    April 1998 BMW 840CiA Sport Individual

• I went but didn't turn up until about 14:15, didn't take any photos afraid. Saw your car, it looked good, what wheels do you have on it? You came driving down into the main area past me and I was trying to keep up to see what the wheel logo was but couldn't make it out.

93 850 CSI
    hung like Einstein, clever as a horse

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!