Glowing BMW badge

• Have you though about the implications of having a white light on the back of your car? At night it might be difficult for someone to work out what they are looking at. It may look like a single headlight or a reversing light.

93 850 CSI
    hung like Einstein, clever as a horse

• its more blue than white...and yes i know that its illegal to have an outward facing blue light on or in you car...but i have ways around things.

note: the badge hasnt been on since those pics were taken but the people ive shown it to in person like it...hmmnn...still dont know if i do.

• Are you related to Sir Paul Stephenson :grin2:?
    Trying to think how else you can "get round" things like incorrect spacing on your number plates, a camera poking out of and changing the shape of the "X" and now potentially getting away with a rear facing blue/white light?

What's your secret? If I tried any of those I'd be pulled over in minutes!

• far be for me to pass comment on anything involving LEDs or the like..... but it's almost certainly a step too far IMO :snooty:

Also, if you are really a rozzer then surely it's not such a good idea to say it's OK for you to 'get around' the stuff others get pulled for, and then bragg about it in public ?? I know the whole license plate regulations seem ridiculously draconian, but many members of 'the public' at least fail their MOT, and at worse get 3 points and a fine for their troubles with similar arrangements.....

If I got that wrong then sorry in advance.

• Zitat von TallTony;82412

far be for me to pass comment on anything involving LEDs or the like..... but it's almost certainly a step too far IMO :snooty:

Also, if you are really a rozzer then surely it's not such a good idea to say it's OK for you to 'get around' the stuff others get pulled for, and then bragg about it in public ?? I know the whole license plate regulations seem ridiculously draconian, but many members of 'the public' at least fail their MOT, and at worse get 3 points and a fine for their troubles with similar arrangements.....

If I got that wrong then sorry in advance.

i get around it by having a legal plate in the boot with sticky tape on it encase i do get pulled :)
    Police rarely pull people for spacing issues unless its unreadable...if you have been pulled and your plate spacing is readable then you have been pulled by traffic(an entirely seperate entity to regular police lol).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!