Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, BATMAN!

• Well, at least we now know what a matt black wrapped 8 would look like - pretty awful really. It might look better in the flesh but I don't think I'll bother with the wrap. As for white wheels - nice 80's throwback á la Ford XR3i (if you're young enough to still remember them).

For me though, the most amazing aspect is that the seller thinks he'll get anyone interested in his tat-mobile at a price tag of £11,000! What planet is he on?

• Zitat von Argonaut;82248

For me though, the most amazing aspect is that the seller thinks he'll get anyone interested in his tat-mobile at a price tag of £11,000! What planet is he on?

Couldn't agree more, some people have a real inflated view of worth! but then it only takes one.... I think the fact that steve's old 840sc is still about with the dealer still asking silly money shows that people really want an original example and not something thats been tinkered with to much.

Why have 4 when you can make a V and have 8 and roar

BMW 840Ci Sport (After 8 Club member now).... BMW X5 4.6is (LPG).... TVR Chimeara 4.0

Slipped a 6 in......Racing Dynamics K38
    And another 6.....Alpina Roadster 3.4S

• Zitat von robmarrs;82250

Couldn't agree more, some people have a real inflated view of worth! but then it only takes one.... I think the fact that steve's old 840sc is still about with the dealer still asking silly money shows that people really want an original example and not something thats been tinkered with to much.

It's interesting you say that Robin. With all the mods I've done to the car's suspension and brakes - which are true upgrades -and this winter the TT and possible 6spd conversion, that little voice always asks "Are you actually devaluing the car there, dude?" Not that it matters really because the car isn't for resale and for my own enjoyment, but still......

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!