Stevep...Its back on the market!

• Hi Steve, Reinhard,one of my monthly trips down memory lane & here you are with my old cars:harhar:

The 850 I was surprised to see for sale although I didn't realise my buyer was a trader?

The Sc I wondered where that had after being for sale for nearly 3 years?, so judging by the reg plate I guess it's overseas??

I'm half looking for another project, so maybe back more often soon:mrgreen:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Zitat von reinhard;92677

... and here is the "SCi" seen only a few weeks ago ...

Oh yes, SCi was somehow sieged

at our Baywald meeting 09/17/2011

because of something special...

But not only because of this it was a great meeting...

#57/57 was there as the last Alpina-E31-unicorn

beside "some" :) other 8s that you can see in the background...

- for example Kuhni's 850i with the first known 8-engine that is confirmed to be true,
    even if it is not in the CB00044-chassis, it's natural born engine bay, but authentic anyway, exept the //M :devilchilli: -

or the 6,1 l-430HP-Hamann-purple-Monster of Hans

...and as a first-last-unicorn-complot, Reinhard's very last 8 was lurking around too!

Herzliche Grüße/ best regards

Harry! :winkwink:

• Zitat von stevep840;92728

Why have they taken off the engine cover,it looks very messy:hmmmm:

I don't want to ruin your day but the last time I saw the car it was in many pieces and ready for the press... :pray:
    That's how it is but the usable parts will live on in other cars and the compressor will also find it's place... :driving2:

Cheers,
    Steve

(P.S. The meeting in Prakenbach was really one of the most memorable I have ever been. :))

• I don't understand, the trader in the UK was asking £15000, now who in their right mind would strip a car of that value, the Sc 2nd hand would only have a value of £3000 maybe, the rest of the car maybe £5000 if striped:eek::hmmmm: does not make sense at all;-)

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• I don't know the details and the whys... I just saw the remains of the car a week after the meeting. (Sorry, have no picture either. :oops:)
    A right hand drive 8 series here in Germany has not much value as a complete car (there are still too many LHD ones).
    I guess it was the compressor and the probably the ECU which was interesting and the rest will bring some money too.

Cheers,
    Steve

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!