Interesting E31 EBAY add's

• Zitat von sandwich;97034

I'm going to the next show in my E31 but think I'll take a tent to cover the whole car. I really don't want anyone looking at my overspray on the orange sticker

*splutters tea*

• Zitat von sandwich;97035

Do you think the powers that be would mind a little 'chat' page as per that other site? Always feel a bit guilty if I'm not posting about inlet valve tolerances

I was just thinking I'd revisit one or two of my previous posts on this thread, and, um, delete them hastily.

This confirms it.

• Zitat von sandwich;97035

Do you think the powers that be would mind a little 'chat' page as per that other site? Always feel a bit guilty if I'm not posting about inlet valve tolerances

My opening gambit on page 4 of this thread was about foam seat padding, does one earn credits where a "good" post like that allows you to make bad ones for a while afterwards?

• Zitat von sandwich;97033

Good grief! Had the train broken down?

I don't think they were stopped so that the passengers could admire the flora and fauna on the sidings.

• Zitat von BBMatic;97039

I don't think they were stopped so that the passengers could admire the flora and fauna on the sidings.

mmmmm...there are other reasons for delays, you know! Cheeky pup

• Zitat von sandwich;97048

mmmmm...there are other reasons for delays, you know! Cheeky pup

I was sulking because you suddenly departed the scene and i had nobody to Chatcrap with :aetsch:

• Zitat von sandwich;97034

It is pretty crap to be honest. I'm going to the next show in my E31 but think I'll take a tent to cover the whole car. I really don't want anyone looking at my overspray on the orange sticker

:laugh: Mind that G'damn overspray on them stickers Mate, & don't even come back on here with less than a perfectly polished wheel arch:rofl:

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Zitat von BBMatic;97053

I was sulking because you suddenly departed the scene and i had nobody to Chatcrap with :aetsch:

Sorry BB. I should've announced my departure to the realms of xhamster!

• Zitat von stevep840;97057

:laugh: Mind that G'damn overspray on them stickers Mate, & don't even come back on here with less than a perfectly polished wheel arch:rofl:

Good thinking Steve. I always feel slightly embarrassed when I go to Derins house. Normally take the Bongo but he looked at that in a slightly suspicious fashion a couple of weeks ago.
    The level of detail not only on the 8 that he has, but also the others in the 'stable' is quite superb. However as I havent a clue where stickers go, or what paint was used under the wheel arches or for that matter under the seats, I have refrained from getting involved!:toothbrush:
    Not sure why I've inserted the toothbrush smilie thingy but it reminds me of days gone by cleaning 15" BBS Cross spokes on my old 325 Touring.
    As you were

• If only... a few good pictures might have helped adding to the wisdom :dontknow:

I personally think it is an excellent idea to safely stow away low mileage cars if they can be had "for cheap". I have that feeling that in only a few years from now those will command quite a premium. Not sure though whether the ROI will be anything to brag about.

For the connoisseurs of colourful Individual cars I fear this car does not have anything/much to offer though. As far as I can judge this is black over black - of course stylish but it´d be a much better candidate to keep and hope for a price hike if it were more fanciful.

Nevertheless - provided the condition is anything what the mileage suggests it looks very much like a bargain.

Keep us posted pls!
    Reinhard

• To be honest she probably would not spot the differance. Besides she is far to in love with her new XC90 R design!

Its also worth saying that whilst mine is black and black they only supplied 51 (850's) in that combination

:driving2:Its been a year since I sold her and I still miss her.......

Lloyd

• The car belongs to a (French) lady owner. It has been used as main car for 14 years, so the 30kmiles is probably made up of a lot of short journeys. I will try to see the car later today or tomorrow. I very much like Cosmos Black, but with black interior, I think it might be a bit ... well ... black. I am quite happy with my Mora purple one with light tan interior, but I'm curious to take a look.

• Just spoke again to the owner. It's just been sold to someone from Edinburgh. (full-price, unseen, to collect tomorrow). :top: It was used regularly, but as a second car. So, it appears to have beeen a genuine, "one lady owner" low-mileage car and, from the discussion, very well kept and maintained by her - a real e31 enthusiat (she has apparently found another one as close as possible to that one -except mileage- in the country she is moving to).

I am sorry I missed it, as I have a good friend looking for a low-mileage example and these are getting rarer to find.

Perhaps we will find the new owner on this forum?

• Yes, very true. (Orient Blue is similar)... but when it's all shiny on a sunny day, it does look fantastic.

My purple one still manages to look good even unwashed for a couple of weeks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!