Wanted 4 original M Parallel rims

• Hi,:winkwink:

I am looking for 4 M parallel rims. Anyone has got a clue?:dontknow:
    Also what do you think would be best for the 8 serie staggered?
    8.5 front and 9.5 rear? or something else?:dontknow:

Thanks for help

Fabrice

Que la 8 soit avec vous!:driver:
    May the 8 be with you and for always!:winkwink:

Fabrice

• Hi,:winkwink:

Did anyone put M parallel on his non CSI 850 ?
    I was wondering if it's possible to fit rims in 18 staggered 8.5 front with ET 13 and 9.5 rear with ET 25 on a 850IA NON CSI. Do you think i would need any spacers? Please help asap

Fabrice

• Zitat von fabrice;101117

I was wondering if it's possible to fit rims in 18 staggered 8.5 front with ET 13 and 9.5 rear with ET 25 on a 850IA NON CSI. Do you think i would need any spacers? Please help asap

Hi Fabrice,

This subject was kind of discussed in recent days under "Rondell 58's" which I have been considering. By the time everyone had pitched in (for which I am hugely grateful) I was so confused I shelved the idea.

I will watch your Q&A with interest.

Cheers
    Graham

• Although mine are humble replicas, they are as per the handbook for the Csi and fit perfectly on my 97 840 with no issues, rubbing, spacers, etc with the correct size tyres.

These are:
    Front - 8J 13 offset with 245/40
    Rear - 9.5J 25 offset with 285/35

• Thank you for your prompt answer.:top:
    So i have some good news for you my exhaust system is being replaced at this very moment. Next time we'll meet you'll have the pleisure to listen and see as the originals. Of course they won't be originals but the company that is doing the job is a top pro working on stainless steel:devilchilli:

I'll show you pix soon. :top:
    I go and order my new original set of rims:devilchilli:
    :driver:

Fabrice

• :harhar: i'm sure too... You finally kept this pix!:banghead: Don't show your friends girl they'll think finally all french are all the same just like Dominique Strauss Kahn :rofl:
    See you soon Wolf.:poke:
    I will surely be at the dutch meeting on sept 8/9 in belgium. Will you be there? And you Reinhard?

Fabrice

• Zitat von fabrice;101153

:harhar: i'm sure too... You finally kept this pix!:banghead: Don't show your friends girl they'll think finally all french are all the same just like Dominique Strauss Kahn :rofl:
    See you soon Wolf.:poke:
    I will surely be at the dutch meeting on sept 8/9 in belgium. Will you be there? And you Reinhard?

sorry Fabrice ;) I just couldn't resist and knowing you have a good sense of humor.... :top:

• That's cool Fabrice - just how do you balance those stones on your head and whip your trousers off at the same time!:devilchilli:

Nr Welshpool, Powys, Wales[INDENT]E31 840 Ci Sport - 1999
    VW Passat Alltrack - 2013
    Mercedes SLK 320 - 2002
    Toyota Rav4 - 1997[/INDENT]

• Well that's a trick... I am a magician :harhar:
    I will normally have my car next thursday...:devilchilli: with new wheels and new exhaust...:devilchilli: Looking forward to it.
    Who is coming to the dutch meeting on sept 8/9?

Fabrice

• Zitat von 8Harry8;101182

:rofl:What an old fashioned cell phone - or what did you guys mean?!? :mrgreen-angel:

Not my cellphone. It's an HTC Desire. Not that old. But hers yes!
    Well the pix shoudn't have been released... The deal was if anyone took his pants off then the girl would take hers off as she said so. But finally i was the only guy who did it. All the guys were too shy or not as stupid as me! So the french man (me) took her at her words:mrgreen-angel:. Unfortunatly she didn't have enough guts to do what she said or probably exactly knew what she was doing. I remained standing on my own with no pants on all alone. I was damn stupid to believe she would have done it.:roll:. Anyway everybody laughed including me:oops:. That was the whole story. Finally there might be a Dominique Strauss Khan in every french man... We are stupid enough to believe women... especially if it's all about "love" sorry i should say "sex":rofl:

Fabrice

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!