2013-06 int. E31 meeting in Wien

• Zitat von Colonel Jack Kingston;110046

[INDENT]OK Pawel - good to go! Please tell me which hotel you have booked... :top:

[/INDENT]

I booked Hotel Jaeger... By the way, may I pay cash when we meat or I should make you transfer by my 2*50 euro?

2000 tii lux. 1971
    E31 850CSI 1994
    E24 M6. 1987
    E24 633. 1982
    E36 316. 1995
    Polski Fiat 125p 1972
    Gaz 69 1972

• Hi Pawel - :winkwink:

Uh-oh - BAD IDEA - why did you pick the Jager Hotel? :help: Who else is in there with you?

Didn't you notice there are no photos of the outside of the hotel - it is a dump - definitely NOT 4 STARS!

It is in the middle of the Turkish immigrant high-crime area, has no view, no grounds and no secure parking - your BMW will be scratched, robbed or stolen and you won't be getting too much sleep next to the trolley and railroad intersection? :devilchilli:

I know this district well - have had to repaint BMW car doors TWICE due to scratches by vandals walking by on the street.

Very strongly recommend you rebook to the Galitzenberg as soon as possible - it is in the forest - near the main hotel and has a great city overlook and easy parking...

Yes - please send your registration fee by bank transfer before the end of march. :top:

Call me if you have any questions at 0043-664-1230365

Best wishes, Jack :mrgreen-angel:

• Registration fees - only at 25 per cent?

Good morning troops - :winkwink:

So far have only received abut 25% :help::help:of the confirmed attendee registration fees.

Please expedite and send your fees before the 31st of March.

Then we can focus on getting your group tickets for the events you select:

1. Donau River City Cruise

2. Stefansdome Cathedral Catacombs

3. Hofburg Crown Jewels Museum

4. Kaiser Crypt Burial Vaults

5. Ritterburg Medieval Fest

Prices and schedules and sign-up rosters will be posted next month.

Cheers, Jack :mrgreen-angel:

• I guess that we are talking about end of April ??

Cheers
    Kuhni

Zitat von Colonel Jack Kingston;110390[COLOR=#0000cd

Yes - please send your registration fee by bank transfer before the end of march. [/COLOR]:top:
    Best wishes, Jack
    :mrgreen-angel:

• well..they have in description on website that the parking is secured... And it was pretty closed. Ok I will contact with you tomorrow or after tomorrow. Do I have transfer data? Is it somewhere on the website? Thanks in advance!

2000 tii lux. 1971
    E31 850CSI 1994
    E24 M6. 1987
    E24 633. 1982
    E36 316. 1995
    Polski Fiat 125p 1972
    Gaz 69 1972

• Perhaps I am retarded,but I unfortunate cannot find your account on the forum. I have already booked a room in Schlosshotel Wilhelminenberg,so it's fine. Thank you for our phone chat,it was nice to hear from you. i look forward to see you in Vienna. I shall pay you cash or please send me the account number and I'll make you a transfer. It's not a problem too.
    "Pawel_musial@mail.ru"[/email]

2000 tii lux. 1971
    E31 850CSI 1994
    E24 M6. 1987
    E24 633. 1982
    E36 316. 1995
    Polski Fiat 125p 1972
    Gaz 69 1972

• Hi Pawel -

Yes, maybe...have posted my complete account data here and on FB several times already. :banghead:

For bank transfer - send 50 EURO per person - to my bank account using ALL the data as follows:

Jack Kingston
    ERSTE BANK
    Schottenring 18a
    1010 Wien, AUSTRIA

IBAN: AT212011131033327932

BIC: GIBAATWW

Thanks, Jack :mrgreen-angel:

• Good morning,

I have to inform you that our friend Alain Arrault has to cancel his trip to Vienna for family reasons,

hereunder his datas

Full name - Alain Arrault
    8er ID - Mecentballes39
    Nation - France
    Car license and model - CG 897 SP 850 Ci M 73
    Handy tel. number - + 33 9 61 21 27 63
    Single or double room - Double room
    Other persons in your room - 1, spouse, Chantal
    Other passengers in your car - 1, spouse, Chantal
    Estimated arrival VIE time and date - Friday 7th, 15.00
    Estimated departure VIE time and date -Monday 10th, not decided yet
    Do you need to be picked up at VIE APT - No
    Will you stay and vacation in VIE longer than Sunday? Yes

i transfer the info as well to the hotel, so one room will be availble if somebody needs it

• Hi Armin -

Please send me your handy number and a current list of your ALPINA GROUP cars and EXACTLY how many people will be in the PRATER RIESENRAD DINNER GROUP - we will need to coordinate carefully your transport from VIE ALTSTADT to PRATER and then back to the hotel.

Thanks, Jack :mrgreen-angel:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!