Bushings on the rear axle small wishbone arm

• [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]moderator note: Thread splitted from This Maybe Sacriledge.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I am rebuilding a 850 csi that its previous owner should have been shot for the way he neglected the car..!

Any way I am finally back to re building the rear drive train and suspension.

I am looking for the bushings on the rear axel small wishbone arm, (Querlenker )

I am told that the bushings are no longer available, but some one must know where I can get bushings that will fit even if I have to modified them.!

Attached are a few photos of where I am at.! any one got some ideas,, and sorry for the hi jack..!

check out the price BMW want.. it must be a mistake...!

• If I am interpreting this correctly those arms look the same as none CSI ones?
    £500 per pair at the dealers, (complete arm).
    Wokke also sells remanufactured ones with his spherical bearing modification.

Edit - Just checked.
    PN: 33 32 11 38 015 - wishbone.

Same part as none CSI, mine were £500/pair a few years ago:~)

• Only available as a complete item. AFAIK those bearings (not bushings) have never been available as a separate item.
    I do offer rebuilt units. They are sandblasted used units, powder coated gloss black and with new bearings. They are €279,- per set on exchange basis.

BMW currently charges €224,99 each according to their online classic shop.

• KANTER: Online electronic parts catalogs (ETK) like bmwfans.info are great for finding part numbers and to get a general impression of how badly your wallet will bleed, but it's always best to check the parts you need with a dealer to get exact pricing and availability. For example, the website of Autohaus Kühnert (online-teile.com) has an online ordering system that is way more accurate for pricing and availability than bmwfans.info. The wishbone in question is listed for 219.32 EUR (without taxes) which is a bit more reasonable than the 19293.00 EUR listed by bmwfans.info:

33321138015 Querlenker @ online-teile.com

• Zitat von revtor;105554

KANTER:........The wishbone in question is listed for 219.32 EUR (without taxes) which is a bit more reasonable than the 19293.00 EUR listed by bmwfans.info:

33321138015 Querlenker @ online-teile.com

not the only part in bmwfans.info where the comma is placed a few digits too far to the right :laugh: I guess it is supposed to be €192,23 which half way matches the price you found.

• Thank you for the Info and I will be in contact soon woke..!

I have to put the rear axel back in to move the 8 to another garage soon as it has been broken in to and tools stolen,

I have rented a new garage and its got heating :) so as soon as I get her moved I will be back with an up date..!

Thanks for the Help guys.

• I have a set of Wokke's arms on the rear, great service and easy to fit (even if you don't have the axle apart). Wokke can also supply front (steel) upper arms with sphericals instead of the rubber bush, these really improve the steering feel.

Sorry to hear about the tools:roll:

MB

• Zitat von BBMatic;105749

Wokke - if you see this - Do the front upper arms w/ sphericals, as well as the rear arms fit any E31? (just for my future reference)

thanks

Yes they do because suspension wise the E31s are all the same from 1989 to 1999. Except the X-brace which was not mounted on early 850s.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!