Hello From Oregon

• Hello/Hallo Friends;

Brief greetings to everyone from Oregon USA.

It seems like forever since I last saw an 8er!

I've read through the forums ... and it seems everyone is still enjoying the ride. Reading the forums I begin to miss my 8's.

Reinhard and the team continue to do a GREAT job at 8coupe.com and the Registry. Amazing that the Registry has cataloged nearly 40% of the 8'ers!!! Wow.

I travel to Europe many times a year for my job. The International meeting May 2017 looks good. Who knows....

Have a super Holiday Season.

• Hi Jud,

Great seeing you on the forum! Drop me a line, and I will update you on the 5.7.

BMW 850 CSi
    BMW 8er.org Clubs International (B8CI) Board Representative, USA and North America
    Editor, E31 NEWS International E31 Newsletter

• Hey Jub

You should come to Colmar in May for the International 8er Meeting and may be we could arrange a meeting with Brulé Family…
    Colmar is not too far from International Mulhouse-Bale Airport ;-).

Cheers

Antonin TEYSSIER
    A votre écoute et de bonne humeur ;)

Président
    BMW Club Serie 8 France

Secretary
    BMW 8er Club International

• Come spring when I drag the 840 out of storage you will have to tell me where to drive by so you can see one :)

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!