UK Membership

• Not strickly a member yet as can not get the register page to work....
    but I got a 850csi with loads of Schnitzer goodies and I live in Surrey.

• Me too....

Can't register just yet but i've got an 840Ci and i'm from Scotland! 8)

• Remember there is a dedicated UK forum on this board...

Perhaps we should try to use that !! :lol:

You'll find at least 3 other members - Mark Woolley (Hythe) and Robin Sinclair (Robin 850) and Polashky on there.

They are all active -I have been speaking to them recently.

Ian

• UK

This item, I assumed is under the UK Forum. I wanted a list of active list of UK members for my own use during 2004. It is somtime very usefull to be able to put a face to the name. And also I assumed you elder forum UK members met during 2003. For new members like myself and a few others it is also very helpfull to find out what is going on in the UK during 2004. I don,nt know. Do you? Where do I find out? Am I barking up the wrong tree !!!!. Is there any interest in the UK !!!!! in doing anything or do we just have cyber meetings. Who knows. I like generating topics to discuss. Sometimes their interesting sometimes their a load of crap but who cares. Anyway some BASTARD keyed my 840 today. Some shits about. Keep the information coming. I love lists LMFAO
    TTFN
    Alasdair (BigMac)

• Have not heard from Philippe in nearly two weeks, either he is on holiday or doing his exams as always, people have problems registering too, i left a message for him........

btw i have a Australian passport, can i join??? 8)

• Zitat von frank

Have not heard from Philippe in nearly two weeks, either he is on holiday or doing his exams as always, people have problems registering too, i left a message for him........

btw i have a Australian passport, can i join??? 8)

i think perhaps, on another note, Philippe needs to leave some sort of forum control rights with people who spend some time here such as yourself so you could move it yourself.

would help things to move a little more smoothly do you think?

o and as for the Australian passport, the more the merrier!! :D

• Yes

Al
    Who ,s ownership is this forum, who has responsibility from whom to run it? Does it belong to the members is their any direct connection with BMW. Just a few of my questions. Another one hear goes :- Who started Worlwide Owners Group, one man or a group of likeminded 8ers. Bet you know more than me, Iam just a nosey sod LOL.
    ttfn

• Re: Yes

Zitat von Alasdair

Al
    Who ,s ownership is this forum, who has responsibility from whom to run it? Does it belong to the members is their any direct connection with BMW. Just a few of my questions. Another one hear goes :- Who started Worlwide Owners Group, one man or a group of likeminded 8ers. Bet you know more than me, Iam just a nosey sod LOL.
    ttfn

As far as i know, and as far as i am concerned Philippe runs this forum, made the site and is responsible for it completely. He has to have all the credit and believe me, he needs a lot of credit. As far as i am aware there is no direct connection with BMW, in fact im almost certain there is not.

The old site was wonderful and i know he had a lot of trouble with it - in fact one day the whole site was taken from him by his host, somethng he could not control.

All i am saying is that i think he may appreciate a helping hand by like-minded individuals who share the passion for the "8" that he does. I know from speaking to him in the past that he has a lot of exams and spends time studying, i am offering my help to him to make sure that this site stays one of the best and continues to grow.

Correct me if i am wrong but all credit is due to Philippe and he has done an amazing job, and he should keep it up as we all appreciate it i am sure.

Here is my proposal...

- Philippe keeps full control
    - A SMT type system is implemented (senior management team) to keep a good hold on this site when PB is away to ensure that it continues to grow as it is doing.

What does everyone think? This club is FOR the members but not BY the members... Philippe you have done an amaxing job.

• Al,

I agree - and I would also be up for helping with admin tasks etc on the site.

Philippe deserves a huge amount of credit.
    There are things on this website that even Roadfly refers to !

Let's keep this growing and working as it will undoubtedly benefit us all in the long term.

Ian.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!