BMW UK Owners Club

• How many UK 850/840 owners are members of the Official BMW UK Owners Club.
    For general interest their is a 8series section which is growing. My thoughts are that there is a number of Club meetings which UK owners can attend eg the National Meeting for BMW sponsored by BMW at the Gaydon Center Warwickshire. It would be nice to get a number of 840 and 850 attending. I will post dates if anybody is interested or go to BMW UK owners club.
    Regards to All
    Alasdair.

• UK Meeting

Meeting to be held on 22nd August 2004
    @ Gaydon Classic Car Museum, Warwickshire.
    Organised by
    BMW Car Club GB
    I am contacting the organiser to get a section for
    UK 850/840.
    I will post details.
    For those who have not been to Gaydon it is a very
    good day and worth a visit.
    As this meeting is the main BMW meeting of 2004
    by this post would notify 8 fest should they wish to
    register the date.
    To all if interested can you let me know I can then
    give approximate numbers to organisers. I think attendees
    will need to be members of BMW Owners Club. GB
    I will post dates.
    Regards
    Alasdair
    mackaydesign@btinternet.com

• Alasdair,

Sounds like an absolutely GREAT idea.

Location is good (central) - it will be recognised by the BMW owners club and IF enough of us get together we can put on a great show for the 8 series.

Can't wait ....

Count me in !!!

Ian.

• Hey John. Nice to see you guys are still here.

The story is simple. I was driving to work one fine rainy day and i lost my back end while driving over a metal manhole cover. :? then i went into a lamp post. to cut the story short, my baby was written off :cry::cry: . So now i drive a 745i, still look for available second hand but did not find anything interesting.

Gooff

• THIS IS ALL VERY CONFUSING

I can find about 10 places on thi siste where the UK meetings are posted.

Is it possible for someone (Philippe or Al ?) to remove all the confusion and centralise the topic somewhere promionent so it can be read and accessed more easily ?

This may require deleting non-relevant posts such as this :lol: etc and should really start with the detailsof the Gaydon Event as topic.

If Alasdair is trying to organise this (good man) then can I suggest we give him the tools, platform and support to help..

I believe we should be able to get around 30 - 40 8 series cars at the evnt but this iwll require clear planning and posting of details in a SINGLE froum thread.

Just my 2 pence worth but I WANT this to work... and to HELP Alasdair.

Cheers,

Ian.

• Meetings

I have tried to register the meeting at Gaydon with 8fest. It seems not as easy as it would appear. The registration form don,t work fo a start. I will organise the event in conjunction with BMW Owners Club. As I am doing at present, but, I do need someone to sort out how and where I stack the information on these pages. I am hopfull that we can get a least 20 No 8s.
    Can someone please set up a page or something where I can post information. I think 3 sections.
    Details,
    General Meeting correspondace.
    I would expect members to email their details to me and not post as I am sure confidentiality is important.
    Whos going to to sort Forum ????????????????
    Alasdair
    mackaydesign@btinternet.com

• Gaydon Meet

Hi guys, Been trying to register, but having a real hard time with the register page.
    Recent 840 owner and most definatley interested in the Gaydon Project. Would joining the BMW Owners club be important? 8)

• Did you get much support from the BMW UK Owners Club? I wrote to them about 15 months ago regarding the 8 series and they didn't even bother to reply :?

• ret

Sniff,
    Yes I did get a very good responce from BMW Owners Club GB they are assisting with the Gaydon Meeting. Watch UK Meetings when somebody gets to grips with these web pages.
    Regards
    Alasdair

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!