LOOK AT UK MEMBERS MEETING URGENT

• Sorry Frank - Alexey was UK Moderator for ClubE31 last time around and is currently conspicuous by his absence. Just wondered what had happened to him? - still do?

He organised a Meet for us at Warwick Castle in May 2002 and I'm sure his experience would be beneficial to anyone planning a similar event.

Please don't feel left out - it's not like you! :lol:

• UK Meeting

For those interested I am organising this meeting at Gaydon through the BMW GB Owners Club.
    If anybody aint happy with that or you,d prefer someone else let me know asap and I will not waste my time.
    Regards to all
    Alasdair

• Meet

Ian, is it me, or is there a lack of activity on these forum pages. Is anything going on, or is the main man in France having female problems LOL. I seem to be getting less mail notifications and also notice its taking longer for people to register.
    Regards
    Alasdair

• Does seem to be a braekdown somewhere.

I'm sure Philippe is busy - maybe Al can get things moving.

Al - you are the MODERATOR - please can you help Alasadair !!

We need to get the UK meeting threads removed, centralised and publicised.

Alasadair has kindly agreed to put this together so let's back him up

Cheers,

• Meeting

Ian, just herd from US of A 8fest have now included this event in their events for 2004. I am now waiting for official confirmation from the Chair of BMW Owners GB, I have been told unofficially that an area will be given to us for display this area will be based on how many vehicles we will have attending. Very shortly we will need to know numbers.
    Regards
    Alasdair

• Hi!

I see from 8fest.com that 22nd August is going to be the day??

If that date is going to stick, i'll book the time off work straight away to guarantee my attendance!!!!

• Ian

If i can ask you all to look here http://www.clube31.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1066 this is the extend of my powers as a moderator and hopefully this will suffice for you all to discuss your plans, and me and Alasdair can liase and sort something definate out for all us UK owners.

I will now lock this thread, the others are Sticky threads and will remain at the top of the forum. Any problems or suggestions then please do not hesitate to PM me :P

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!