New 4 Series

• I have split the M5 topic up into this one and left the M5 topic where it is. It means both cars can get discussed and one wont get forgotten :P - Al

Above are pictures of the 2006 4-series!

Far better than the 6 i think, even though the 6 os gorgeous!

Now... wheres that M4?! :lol::lol:

• The launch for the 3/4 series will be in 2005 at the Frankfurt auto show.

I can't wait to try the (270HP) 335i. And the 400HP M4 when it arrives in 2007.

So it appears that the new 4 series is basically the 3 series (new one due out 2005) coupe - will probs be cheaper than the 6 series, but looks every bit as nice!

• I'd like a 6 series too, only it would have to be in avery dark garrage so I didn't have to look at it. Oh, and I'd want to chop out the IDrive setup and put in an aftermarket stereo, but how do you get climate control then, isn't it in there also?

Should be low key, unlike the 8 where people are always staring at you and walking around your car in parking lots, trying to figure out what it is, most people will figure the 6 is a Pontiac GTO, Grand Prix or something and not give it a second look. Very good for traveling in cogneto.

• Hi Al,

Hey that pic of the 4 looks quite nice. (ie not an egg) Do you have any more of those lying around ?

Thanks Ian

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!