And So another joins the fold...

• I want to start off by saying how amazing this site is and all the people who participate in it. I recently had to sell my Nissan 350Z and wanted to find a suitable replacement. And so I am now the proud owner of a 1991 Diamond Graphite BMW 850i.

I have lurked here on the board for a couple of months, and I'm not only impressed by the knowledge and love the community shows for this fine automobile, but the amount of support you all have for each other. I look forward to learning from all of you and participating as well. I hope to meet as many of you as possible, and raise a glass together.

Any advice is welcome and for those in the Pacific NW area, or anyone traveling this way. Feel free to shoot me an email and stop by for a visit.

I've included a pic my new chariot :D

• Very nice set up! I can't really tell by the picture, but what front chin spoiler is that? Did your car already come with the Rear ZeeMax spoiler? I am a new member as well, and I have to agree with you that this site is awesome!

John P.

• I too am in the Pacific Northwest (BC Canada actually) and have two 91 E31's. Active in the local BMWCCBC and with the Puget Sound Club. There are probably more than 50 E31's in the area. Contact me by ekail for nore info, and depending on your location, hooking up for an event or a coffee!
    wuffer@shaw.ca

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!