6 Points on my liscence in 4 hours...Way to go dumb f1Jck!!

• Yeah a spray pack works ok too. I personally like to remove my number plate and go through fast enough to get clicked only for the Mother F*&^%$ers to see the one fingered salute!

Be careful though one dichead here tried it but forgot to remove the for sale sign with his phone number on it!

Adon< where do you live bro? Im in Melbournes east, Donvale. Trying hard to put a local 8 club together . Sofar there four of us and we want to organise a day out.

Let me know your whereabouts Huh?
    Theo

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• Lawsie says "keep the dream alive."

I had a Red die cast model that took from 92 to 2003 to grow into the real thing.

You really need to own one before you leave this planet!
    dream on, dream often, dream big!
    Theo

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• Im tryin to hunt down a model... And i have honestly dreamt of the day i buy one!!! Cepts it was an 8 on the outside and had a whole bunch of cool gadgets on the inside...

Lawsie..... he has a Rolls Royce Phantom and an Aston Martin Vanquish doesnt he??? I saw a Phantom here once... Was the size of 1 and a half range rovers!!!

• Just another nail in the coffin for British 'justice'...

Don't get me going on the punishment to fit the crime thing... PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE.....

I had forgotten about those points for a few days... Ah well !!!

Take care and drive safe...

PS

Hone away :lol:

• One small step for man..... Our opressive government may have finally came to its senses - OUr strip which i travel everyday along Sydneys northern beaches which had 3 speed cameras in about 300m has had 2 of them stripped out, the most recent today. Now we can speed with only 1/3 the risk of getting caught.....

• 6 points in one trip. I did the same last year. In fact I was TRYING not to speed can you believe. Going to Stansted airport I hit a piece lorry tyre on the M4. Got a bit shook up and slowed down to listen to car sounds and watch all the guages hoping all would be OK. Got to the M40, put on cruise control but it was set to 70. Speed went up I hit the brakes and got flashed at 65 in 50 limit. I didn't even bother trying to use the truth in my defense. £60 and 3 points.

2 days later coming home I get over Bodmin moor and idiot teenagers weaving dangerously in and out of traffic behind. I blip the accelerator to try and leave them behind me and get flashed doing 77 in 60 limit.

so, 9 points on mine too now

• I feel for you Peter....

I just did a trip up to Birmingham and back for a canal boat holiday!! and I swear that my concentration is on the bridges and the side of the road now looking for bloody cameras and vans with their back doors open....

I know I found one set of cameras, yes a set of three one for each lane would you believe it.... Can't be sure of my speed I was just cruising with everyone else. We shall just have to see....

I think I have gone past the point of caring....

It's all a government ploy to make you want to take the train!!!

I have no respect for the Government at all.......

Respect to you all though!!

• Doesn't it make you want to scream, shout, kill someone (delete as appropriate).

A few weeks back driving from St Ives back to Camborne through a long narrow village, (it's a bout 2 miles long, but just the one road), 2am I was following a Police car at a safe 300 yards or so doing 60 in 60 limit, then he slowed to 40 in the 30 limit I matched his speed. After 1/4 mile he started his blue light.
    Turns out he was passing his mates on the radar speed trap. Fortunately the shock I got from the blue light made me slow to 30. Phew, and thanks, I think to my daughter's best friends father whose a traffic cop at Camborne nick. Or maybe just good luck.
    Any other day (night) I'd have been doing 50, and that would mean 12 points.

• So have any of you been incarcerated for sppeding yet? I tried in the past but just managed to avoid it!!

This looked like a good thread to bump to let those that may have missed the site coming back up know that we are ON again!.

Three cheers for JUD :D

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• I'll second the three cheers for Jud, Many thanks mate for having the drive to reserect this site, i did once think that the critisisum of Phillipe was a tad over the top, but seems i got that one wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Zitat von AdonS

Sometimes i wish i lived in germany purely for the autobahn...

No you don't! Despite the reputation Germany's roads have for being motoring heaven, it's a long way from the truth (especially down here in Bavaria, the home of BMW) :(

Most autobahns are not limit-free, they are 120kph, which is not a great deal more than the UK motorways. Long, long stretches of the autobahn are two lane only, so you have to alternate between doing 50kph behind a double trailer truck from Romania, or having some a*****e in a Porsche flashing his lights behind you at 250kph.

And don't even get me started on the non-autobahn roads (badly maintained, no lighting, no cat's eyes, 6 foot ditches either side, and a population hell-bent on killing themselves and everyone else by overtaking on a blind uphill bend so they get to the next set of traffic lights 2 seconds sooner)

Apologies to any Germans who might be reading :P

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!