Rondell 58's

• Ok,
    finally managed to get round to uploading some pics of the new wheels.
    I'll try and get a proper side shot and also a back shot done square on to try and show the real width of the tyres at some point, as these don't do it justice.

93 850 CSI
    hung like Einstein, clever as a horse

• Looks GREAT :D Love big lips on an 8 :D

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. Mine sometimes feels that way.

Terry

1995 840Ci
    1991 850i
    Woodland Washington USA

• Thanks for the nice comments.

Wheel dimensions are 18x8.5J and 10J
    Tyres are 245/40 and 295/30. The 295/30 is a mistake on my part though and they should be 295/35
    as the difference in wheel revolution front and back is to great with these profiles.

The consequence is that I have to turn my ASC of each time I drive otherwise if I put my foot down, it thinks the rears are spinning and cuts the power. :(

I'll just have to think up some way of wearing the rears out quickly. :twisted:

93 850 CSI

• Steve840
    I have asked where I bought them about 19" version and they said I should give them a week and contact them again so I'll let you know.

Scratch that, they just gt back to me. No 19"s :(

93 850 CSI

• Almost need some of those rims Shiggs.

I reckon they look better than Pamela Anderson's T*#s and I rswekcon I could almost afford the rims.

Wide side out does it for me everytime

Cheers

THEO HOFFS
    MELBOURNE'S CLUB of EIGHTS/
    PIECES of EIGHTS PARTS
    VICTORIA
    AUSTRALIA

• Thanks Steve, i've got some new rims, !! should be here next week.

Then i'll do a photo shoot of all my different rims on the car so as to see what looks best!!!!!!!!!!!! then i vow never to buy any more wheels for this one ,definate, !!!!!!!!

Then i suppose i should offload the 2nd, 3rd ,4th & 5th sets no longer needed.

Any body want some wheels !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Hiya Spitz!
    sorry I haven't replied sooner as I thought the site had dissapeared, (been using .com)

Thanks for the link, I checked that site out, my current setup is out by -2.9%, hence my temporary problem.

Shags and Spitz...hmmm.... theres a joke in there somewhere, but I'm not going to go looking for it. :wink:

93 850 CSI

• Just goes to show what a difference wheels can make.
    Here's a picture showing not the before, or the after, but the during.
    Whatever you think of the wheels in question, the difference is plain to see.

• Reading this thread I notice the tyre calculator reference.
    When I was modifying cars more drastically I wrote my own tyre calculator.
    It's an Excel file and can just be copied to your computer - it let's you enter several combinations at once so you can compare them easily offline.
    Any Clube31 members are welcome to have it - just email me and I'll send you a copy. :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!