Footage of 8 series that was on sky

• I have the mpeg off sky of the yellow 8 series that was on classic cars the other week.Only problem is i dont know how to upload it so you lot can view it.Any ideas anyone?

• Nice one Karl, you are ahead of me.

I am waiting for a disc from Peter (the owner of the yellow CSi) so I could stick it on my site but you have saved me a job.

Hell I might as well do it anyway..

Can't wait to see it though.......

• Re: Footage of 8 series that was on sky

Zitat von karl_p

I have the mpeg off sky of the yellow 8 series that was on classic cars the other week.Only problem is i dont know how to upload it so you lot can view it.Any ideas anyone?

I would very much appreciate any footage of e31s. I have a few videos from the German guy who created e31.net with his red M (ahem) 8 Csi. These are ok, but pretty self indulgent. I also have a one of a Black 8 on a track day, but again, nothing to right home about. Furthermore, I've downloaded a few german 'Top Gear' style episodes, but as my German is limited to 'Sprechen sie Englisch?' I find them difficult to follow..... :D

You could always send the video direct to my email if you're on Broadband. Doesnt matter what format it is in cos I have access to all the convertors out there. Hope you can.

Cheers

Tony

• Tony: have you checked out the videos here at ClubE31?

All: Karl and I are nearly done on the file transfer; will hope to have the file online here very soon.

• Just loved the early 90s adverts :lol:

Cringed at the late 80s optimism regarding sales :x

Spotted the showroom video which, should I have been a fat cat business man with £65K burning a hole in my pocket back in the 90s, would surely have convinced me to hand over my cash willingly whilst slurping the complementary champagne the dealer had offered me (paid for out of his commision)...... 8)

Shame about the Csi video being clipped. I was just getting into that !

Look forward to seeing that SKY clip...

Cheers

Tony

• Just DL'd the Sky clip, Peter's car looks great (house isn't too shabby either :) )
    Presenter sort of gave the impression you could pick a car like Peters up for between 5-10k. :D Not!

93 850 CSI
    hung like Einstein, clever as a horse

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!