• Greetings Peolpe,

Not willing to involving to Starship battles!

But, As I could remember ; Nobody replied to me as an enthusiast!
    Since 4 months.

Maybe some part could be commented as a personal comment, But I' don't think so ; I always like to play with fire ,in fact ; To drive an 8 series BMW was not possible otherwise.

Today I see as a person to myself who didn't done nothing for such a website , But I like it!

Most of yours has a bigger age then me!

So I do not need to be detailed as a 8 Person ; But please ;

Survive!!!

Regards,
    Evren

• I'm gonna stick up for Evren.

He obvioulsy has something profound to say, but to write in a language other than the one it's to be be transmitted in, and get it translated via a simple PC / Mac program, (obviously) leads to to all manner of 'hilarious' conjecture.

Either that or it should have been posted in the 'Open Letter to Jud' thread were it would sit nicely next to, ahem, Jud's evilness according to that translation :lol: (which proves the above point....)

• If only I'd stayed away from beer, pubs, clubs, women and other inappropriate misdemeanours in my Uni days I could have been one, or so I was frequently told. As it happens the Daily Mail / Express would have a field day exposing me on their front pages so spending my electoral deposit on the 8 instead :lol:

I am now however a responsible parent and businessman who does everything by the book...... :shock:

almost.

• Dear Evren

I really dont know why you are thinking this way.

On several postings you & i have had comments shared on various topics but please bear this in mind, sometimes people who may well know the answer to your question are not available to reply or whatever but most members on here agree this forum is the most friendly & approachable {albeit] sometimes rather slow moving 8 series web site.

please keep faith :D

regards

Steve

Those who risk nothing,achieve nothing,become nothing.

• Just a notice ;

You should organize a mourning for that man who is 27 at the moment and done all the tricks to walk it's 8!!

Sorry guys if I couldn't be able to explain enough.

But at the end all languages are unique!

I thing this is the good part of this web site! it gets as it's real!!

Like an 8!!

What do you want more my tear drops?

You all have to be wait next century!!

Goodbye to you all , and for sake of good coomunication!

REGARDS,
    EVREN

• big problem

i have two hot 25 year old lesibians cumming over in five minutes
    so i will be brief

i have no idear what your post means
    anyway nice car looks good hope this make you feel better
    i am sure it wont feel as good as i will in five minutes
    i have to go now and let the lesbians in for a 3 way
    so if you dont hear from me in 4 months i either had a heart attack a died in bed or iam still doing the lesbians have a 20 week marathon
    happy holidays

• And lesbians by definition don't even like men :?

Evren,
    What's up mate? I've seen you post messages that are better understandable than these one's. Did you use an online translater?
    Cheers, Peter

• Tony, never too late buddy.

Steve, always on the money, for good or for bad... I respect that.

jdgavrity, lesbians do not like man (unless you are a woman, they are not much fun for ya), see you back here in 20. lol. If not then post photos.

sideslidemachine, nice car, i even like your username, but maybe I haven't been as regular here to know what you are talking about. English is my second language too, but i think there is more to your story then just a bad PC/Mac translator.
    So help us out buddy, how come you feel like the board is against you? Are you a drug dealer? Is that the big secret of life? Please be more specific, or even better, post a link of the original post to which you didn’t get a replay, so the rest of us know what you mean.

It breaks my hart to read your posts, with a 8 series like that you should be smiles from ear to ear.

What’s the secret of life anyway? Not that I want to change my life in anyway.
    Ah, I think I already know. It’s the e31!! Shush, don’t tell anyone.

Regards,
    Zoran

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!